PDA

View Full Version : My Band

M4573RxB0x
03-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Hey I'm just like advertising my band a little :) - www.myspace.com/fuseduk2009 (links to facebook and youtube on there)

Here is a little history for you:
Basically we are indie/alternative/rock and have only been going since September and we are having a lot of fun playing together and so far we have done 3 gigs however these 3 gigs have been pretty big for a small band starting out, the 1st was the first round of battle of the bands which we won, from that performance we were asked by a band that has recently got signed to support then on the debut signal launch, the 3rd gig was the semi final of battle of the bands which we won again and now we are in the final of battle of the bands :D

Please feel free to add us on myspace, facebook and youtube.
Let me know what you think on here or any of our pages.

Thanks
Jak :D

Sir Pengin
03-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Not what i would lie, it's a bit too generic and unimaginative, but i'm sure you'll pick up more than a handful of fans.

Also just my opinion but you're vocalist is bringing you down.

Tussell
03-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Just sounds too messy to me.
It's not bad though.

iBlessing 09
03-08-2010, 07:33 PM
A bit 'mumbly?' and the vocalist it frustrating to listen to.

M4573RxB0x
03-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Not what i would lie, it's a bit too generic and unimaginative, but i'm sure you'll pick up more than a handful of fans.

Also just my opinion but you're vocalist is bringing you down.

Actually the vocalist is really good live signing, the recording don't really praise him as much as they should. Ghosts was done ages ago like but the rhythm guitarist for his girlfriend when we first started out together and Bad example is 1st song we wrote as a band. But our live stuff sounds alot better than the recordings because we don't have any money to record ^_^

PerpetualHeaven
03-10-2010, 03:25 PM
I'm a man who firmly believes in technical lead playing as not many bands do it anymore. So, in my personal opinion, I would have liked to hear a really good solo. Simplistic solos pinch my nipples in a painful way. You could have definitely added a great solo to "Bad Example." The main riff sounded pretty good. I don't know how good your lead guitar is but maybe he can conjure up a pretty slick solo.