PDA

View Full Version : gold hammer in co op?

XDR4GON HE4RTX
03-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Is it possible getting this achievement in co op? The achievement states you have to clear the game on normal or higher difficulty without loosing a life. It doesn't mention anything about having to be single player. Can someone confirm this. Also it doesn't say anything about running out of time, i dont think running out of time shows up as a death on the mission chart at the end of the level. I'm up for boosting this theory if anyone is interested and also the 100 kills in co op.

xentaria
03-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Is it possible getting this achievement in co op? The achievement states you have to clear the game on normal or higher difficulty without loosing a life. It doesn't mention anything about having to be single player. Can someone confirm this. Also it doesn't say anything about running out of time, i dont think running out of time shows up as a death on the mission chart at the end of the level. I'm up for boosting this theory if anyone is interested and also the 100 kills in co op.

The question is would you want to even waste your time attempting it in co op due to the lag being so severe. It's fine for the host, but for the invitee it's impossible to play. The 'theory' would be that the host avoids danger and hangs back while your buddy kills the targets, and that right there is the problem, your friend wont be able to make a kill due to the lag. Even visa versa it would be the same, the host could make the kills with the good conection while your friend hangs back but again the lag is so bad that they will die without even knowing it.
Anythings worth a try dude and if the lag wasn't so god damn bad i'd be willing to attempt a run with you just so I could add it into my guide, but it's going to be more trouble thann its worth, just keep on in single player mode and you'll make it eventually.If there was actaully a local co op then maybe it would be worth a shot.
I've actaully got a theory of my own I havn't tested, as soon as I'm done with final fantasy i'm going to try something out, watch this space lol.