PDA

View Full Version : New Iron Man 2 Trailer = Awesomeness

HarperBird
03-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Check it out this trailer has everything including Samuel L. Jackson, also check out the briefcase Iron Man suit looks sweet!!!

This movie will be awesome!!!

YouTube- Iron Man 2 Trailer 2 (OFFICIAL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQowwwwYa0

i m redshark
03-09-2010, 12:51 AM
I cannot wait for this movie...... I was never big on Iron Man as a kid. But when I saw the first, I became a fan. War Machine FTW!!!!!!!

Pootcrum
03-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Agreed. Looking forward to this awesomeness.

A ZombieTwinkie
03-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Yea, I just saw this on Attack of the Show and cannot wait for it.

HarperBird
03-09-2010, 01:04 AM
I cannot wait for this movie...... I was never big on Iron Man as a kid. But when I saw the first, I became a fan. War Machine FTW!!!!!!!

Same never really liked Iron Man as a superhero until I saw the first movie!

SharksInYourMouth
03-09-2010, 01:13 AM
This is going to be epic. :D

Tussell
03-09-2010, 01:17 AM
The briefcase was pretty amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing Mickey Rourke was well!

Iron Man is a great flick, and I truly enjoyed it more than The Dark Knight, so this is definitely on the top of my 'to see' films!

Gorilla Stomper
03-09-2010, 01:37 AM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-09-07/1252340341052.jpg

Iron Man is a great flick, and I truly enjoyed it more than The Dark Knight, so this is definitely on the top of my 'to see' films!

I second that.

Lord Yamikage
03-09-2010, 01:46 AM
Oh SOAB. That is very very tasty tariler. Just two more freaking months. I can wait.... I waited three years for the Dark Knight, two more months isn't going to kill me. Bring on the Avenger!!!!

Deyankees1
03-09-2010, 01:59 AM
My Iron Man Standee can use a friend wooo Iron Man 2 standee!!!!!! Trailer was awesome by the way.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=64010

Steed
03-09-2010, 02:29 AM
I seriously can't wait for this.

When she was entering the ring... I want one too!

BROOKER 513
03-09-2010, 03:06 AM
Looks good, to bad those Iron Machines look gay when they dropped, wasnt sure who that guy Whiplash is dealing with, does anybody know?

Sirius
03-09-2010, 06:32 AM

I third this. I love Iron Man and I can't wait for this movie to come out. War Machine ftw!

DOOKH8R
03-09-2010, 06:41 AM
The more Samuel L Jackson, the better

Don Cheadle far > Terrence Howard

Tussell
03-09-2010, 06:43 AM
I third this. I love Iron Man and I can't wait for this movie to come out. War Machine ftw!
Glad to see I've got some people on my side.

I was fashioning a kite shield from the bones of my dead neighbor to block the flame, but it looks like I don't need to.

On that note, I'm going to pop in Iron Man, however, I'm keeping my shield, though it's currently not needed, it's pretty fuckin' sweet!

Euvel
03-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Film looks like it is going to be packed full of tons of action. I wouldn't say I'm excited about it coming out, but will be seeing it as I enjoyed the first one. I'm sure there are going to be a few moments where it seems like they press an "I WIN" button, but as long as the mindless action is dazzling enough I'm sure I'll replace it with a "that is bad ass" thought.

I truly enjoyed it more than The Dark Knight. I wouldn't go that far. Heath Ledger's Joker and the overall seriousness of the film keeps it above a good dumb action movie. If only there was a way to replace Christian Bale.

EDIT: (After seeing Tussell's post)

Might want to keep that shield strapped to your arm.

Tussell
03-09-2010, 07:02 AM
I wouldn't go that far.
Well I did! *Cue Thrilling Music*

If only there was a way to replace Christian Bale.
I wouldn't say replace Christian Bale overall.

Bale plays a great Bruce Wayne, however, his Batman isn't the greatest.

Genesis x360a
03-09-2010, 07:20 AM

I 2nd that, His Batman wasnt the best and tbh his Batman voice started to grate on me after a while.

On topic..

Ive been looking forward to this movie since watching Iron Man, Iron man wasnt one of my favourites growing up but after seeing Iron man i was like wow this dude is badass!

P.s. Trailer looks awesome :p!

Pootcrum
03-10-2010, 06:40 AM

+1 to that.

Its the voice. It just feels way too forced.

And yeh Dark Knight was great because it was serious and Ledger did a superb joker, but Ironman is a hell of a lot of fun with action involved. Its a movie I enjoy watching multiple times, like Zombieland, just downright enjoyable.

Barad
03-10-2010, 05:15 PM
It is awesome i just cant wait! seriosuly though the games SUCK.

DarthSoth
03-10-2010, 06:11 PM
I too was never a big Iron Man fan growing up, but the first movie did a lot to make me like him. RDJ was excellent. That trailer looks awesome. Scarlett Johannson as the Black Widow? Sweet.

I am interestred to see what goes down for the avengers. They have hinted at it in The Incredible Hulk and now Iron Man 2 has Nick Fury, and I would beat that Thor next year will have a cameo of some other avenger in it. Maybe Captain America?

specVjavi
03-11-2010, 01:05 PM
I want a Scarlett Johansson too.

Skyroshroud
03-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Yeah, i'm looking forward to this, hope it's long too, cause looks like there is ALOT of stuff, don't want to rush things. I really liked the pace of things in the first movie.

EDIT: Yay comes out just before my birthday :D

PurpleTreeFrog
03-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Damn it, I want an Iron Man Suit :-(
Can't wait to go see this

KwH x Fatality
03-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Iron Man, SPider-Man and Batman are the best comic book movies, but i think that this will be amazing like the original.

Lloyd Hopkins
03-19-2010, 07:33 AM
It looks amazing.

I think Robert Downey Jr. is my second favorite actor.

DreddPirate Rob
03-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Best part of the trailer!
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7493/ironsuit.gif (http://img510.imageshack.us/i/ironsuit.gif/)

Definately going on opening day to see this!

SynysterChris
03-20-2010, 11:11 AM
The more Samuel L Jackson, the better

Don Cheadle far > Terrence Howard

http://www.portalprelude.com/images/news/dude-wait-what.jpg

Can't stand Samuel L Jackson, I think he is a horrible actor.

And to the second ya I like Don Cheadle, think his a good actor but I like the first guy. Plus it's really lame when they switch actors between movies.