PDA

View Full Version : Elite Bundle Avatar Items.

Never Final
03-09-2010, 08:06 AM
My codes for the avatar stuff dont work. Do I have to wait til they are actually released to get them im guessing?

I got the chocobo one awhile back but the other 2 dont work.

VinasErgoth
03-09-2010, 08:09 AM
What codes are you referring to? I thought only the PS3 version got avatar and Home items.

Giptuc
03-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Mine doesnt work either. Im guessin that we need to wait for them to go up before we can claim them. Thr chocobo is the only one that works but that was already put up, so im guessing thats why.

Guess we will just hav to wait lol.

What codes are you referring to? I thought only the PS3 version got avatar and Home items.

People who bought that ffxiii bundle got free avatar dlc with it

Never Final
03-09-2010, 08:13 AM
Theres 3 codes that came with the Elite Bundle Console.

*Male Avatar
*Female Avatar
*Chocobo

I already had the chocobo so im not sure what ill do with that code and ill probably give my female avatar code to my friend once she gets her 360 here soon.

fonzycore
03-09-2010, 08:15 AM
You also get items for registering the game on squares website. My codes won't work though.

VinasErgoth
03-09-2010, 08:29 AM
The super elite bundle? Damn. Hopefully others will be able to get these codes too.

Never Final
03-09-2010, 08:34 AM
WELL SHIT!!!!!!

So I went and registered my game on SE members and went to get a pen to write down the codes and I scrolled down to the codes and the browser crashed and now I cant get the codes to come back up!!!! What do I do??

VinasErgoth
03-09-2010, 08:40 AM
I just registered mine and saw no indication of a redeemable code? :(

Never Final
03-09-2010, 08:43 AM
On the paper does it say Free Gift for registering??

VinasErgoth
03-09-2010, 08:47 AM
No. It just says:
Become an exclusive Square Enix Member by registering your copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII here:

http://member.eu.square-enix.com

To register, please login or sign up and enter the code below.

Siduakal77
03-09-2010, 08:47 AM
WELL SHIT!!!!!!

So I went and registered my game on SE members and went to get a pen to write down the codes and I scrolled down to the codes and the browser crashed and now I cant get the codes to come back up!!!! What do I do?? \

If you forgot your codes, you may review them by logging into SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS and visiting the FINAL FANTASY XIII Feature Page (http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/).

VinasErgoth
03-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Do you have a link to said feature page? I can't find anything.

TakahashiDemon
03-09-2010, 08:59 AM
My Super Elite version says it's coming today sometime, although email says 10.03.10 but also says today on title so Im guessing that's a mistake or something.

Thanks for the heads up, I hate redeeming codes.. half time I type in them in wrong -_-"

Thanks for the link to the European Square Enix Members too, I've been using the USA one for a while.

Never Final
03-09-2010, 09:21 AM
\

If you forgot your codes, you may review them by logging into SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS and visiting the FINAL FANTASY XIII Feature Page (http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/).

You sir are a god.

Thank you so much. thats exactly what I needed.

VinasErgoth it says this on the page. Maybe it was only in the 360 bundle or something.

- Bonus codes are available in limited quantities. Bonus codes are obtainable by registering a serial code printed on a special MEMBERS Point Card included in the first production run of FINAL FANTASY XIII for Xbox 360.

VinasErgoth
03-09-2010, 09:58 AM
On the card inside the manual? :(
Not fair, I wasn't going to buy a new console for some DLC when my current console is fine.

ezekiel 08
03-09-2010, 10:50 AM
I registered my copy and didn't get any code shown to me. This was on the EU site. My card said the same thing as VinasErgoth.

Looks like these Avatar items are for North Americans only. Rest of world gets screwed again...

Ragnarok1986
03-09-2010, 10:58 AM
My codes for the avatar stuff dont work. Do I have to wait til they are actually released to get them im guessing?

I got the chocobo one awhile back but the other 2 dont work.

Hi i know this may sound rude but if you dont use you chocobo code could you let me buy it off you many thanks :drunk

KSU DS
03-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Code comes with normal edition also! Just register quickly, registered mine and got the armors and I had the chocobo from the twitter promo.
Code needs to be redeemed at
member.square-enix.com/na/
NA obviously means only North America, sorry

Ragnarok1986
03-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Code comes with normal edition also! Just register quickly, registered mine and got the armors and I had the chocobo from the twitter promo.
Code needs to be redeemed at
member.square-enix.com/na/
NA obviously means only North America, sorry

I just got the game but got a code i have registered it now but it look like i dont get anything :mad:

KSU DS
03-09-2010, 11:41 AM
It should have said something about here is your free gift for registering, if you think you skipped it reveiw the threads above to find where they are on the Sq.Enix FF13 site.
You should get 2 code one for male armor and 1 for Female armor, but you can only use one depending on if your Avatar is M/F.

VinasErgoth
03-09-2010, 11:53 AM
So us in Europe are being shafted over something that requires no extra licensing? :(

Ragnarok1986
03-09-2010, 11:54 AM
This is c**p we pay the same so why dont we get the same :(

KSU DS
03-09-2010, 12:10 PM
So us in Europe are being shafted over something that requires no extra licensing? :(
Pretty much sorry :(

BSG Viper Jock
03-09-2010, 01:20 PM
My codes that came with the Super Elite work fine.

ErmacVersion1
03-09-2010, 02:34 PM
So the redeemable code in the game is for the armor and the chocobo?

Zenth Forbias
03-09-2010, 02:49 PM
If no one needs their Chocobo code, I'll be more than happy to take it seeing as how I did all the shiz to get it earlier, and still got screwed over somehow.

ErmacVersion1
03-09-2010, 03:06 PM
If no one needs their Chocobo code, I'll be more than happy to take it seeing as how I did all the shiz to get it earlier, and still got screwed over somehow.

Likewise. The code I got was corrupt and when I contacted their "support" they told me they couldn't do anything which was bs. Though if the redeemable code in the game itself is indeed for the armor and the chocobo, then I'm set. Just need someone to verify this.

KrRome
03-09-2010, 03:42 PM
If anybody that does have a Chocobo code that they don't need and want to be nice to donate it the code to me because I never got one, it will be much appreciated.

PM me

clipwhoop
03-09-2010, 04:20 PM
hmmm im in the uk and after reading this thread decided to sign up but put my location as the US and got this email instantly -

Thank you for registering your copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII for Xbox 360!

To reward you for the passion with which you follow our games, we have prepared a special gift for you.

Below you will find two codes, use them to redeem two free exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIII items for your Xbox LIVE avatar!

1 - PSICOM Huntress Uniform: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
2 - PSICOM Raider Uniform: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

To redeem the codes, connect to Xbox LIVE and activate your Xbox LIVE membership:

First you’ll need an Xbox LIVE Silver membership, which is free! If you already have an Xbox LIVE membership, skip to Step 4

Connect your Xbox 360® console to a broadband internet connection.
Press the Xbox Guide button and in the Xbox Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.
Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE Silver account.
Sign in to Xbox LIVE from the Xbox Dashboard.
Press the Xbox Guide button and move to the Marketplace section.
Select Redeem Code. When prompted enter your code from above and enjoy!

We hope you'll enjoy FINAL FANTASY XIII!

See you soon,

The SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Team

so either thats all you need to do to get around it...or the people who've been complaining just didnt check their email after registering, GL and hope its the latter :)

Never Final
03-09-2010, 04:26 PM
I got my codes to work when I woke up this morning. There are 5 total Items so far

*Chocobo
*Male Psicom Outfit
*Female Psicom Outfit
*Male Yaag Rosch Outfit
*Female (counterpart of the above)

The female codes and the chocobo code Ill be giving to a friend when she gets her xbox live up. Sorry. The codes are cheap on ebay though so take a look.

ErmacVersion1
03-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Thanks for verifying. So basically, no chocobos unless someone feels generous and gives one away. :(

Ragnarok1986
03-09-2010, 04:33 PM
hmmm im in the uk and after reading this thread decided to sign up but put my location as the US and got this email instantly -

Thank you for registering your copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII for Xbox 360!

To reward you for the passion with which you follow our games, we have prepared a special gift for you.

Below you will find two codes, use them to redeem two free exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIII items for your Xbox LIVE avatar!

1 - PSICOM Huntress Uniform: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
2 - PSICOM Raider Uniform: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

To redeem the codes, connect to Xbox LIVE and activate your Xbox LIVE membership:

First you’ll need an Xbox LIVE Silver membership, which is free! If you already have an Xbox LIVE membership, skip to Step 4

Connect your Xbox 360® console to a broadband internet connection.
Press the Xbox Guide button and in the Xbox Dashboard, select Xbox LIVE.
Follow the on-screen instructions to create your Xbox LIVE Silver account.
Sign in to Xbox LIVE from the Xbox Dashboard.
Press the Xbox Guide button and move to the Marketplace section.
Select Redeem Code. When prompted enter your code from above and enjoy!
We hope you'll enjoy FINAL FANTASY XIII!

See you soon,

The SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Team

so either thats all you need to do to get around it...or the people who've been complaining just didnt check their email after registering, GL and hope its the latter :)

:woop:You my good man are a fecking legend just made new account did what you did enter the same code got the gear thank you very much :) :drunk

spikey7280
03-09-2010, 05:29 PM
1 is for a famale avater and the other is for a male avater 1 will not work on ur avater depending on the sex of your avater anymore questions please do contant

optics
03-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah, mine didn't work at first either, but I noticed that when I finally redeemed one through Live, it was 1AM Pacific time. So I guess they went up at 1AM since I wasn't able to redeem any a few minutes prior.

MacPhisto
03-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Could someone please post pics of what the outfits look like? I tried finding them with a Google image search and had no luck.

Zenth Forbias
03-09-2010, 06:19 PM
So, I just registered my copy online and I still don't have an e-mail or whatever to give me those costumes....

Ragnarok1986
03-09-2010, 06:22 PM
So, I just registered my copy online and I still don't have an e-mail or whatever to give me those costumes....

there a thread on here loads of people are giving them away :woop:

Zenth Forbias
03-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Those are the girl avatar costumes, though.

Darth Leto II
03-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Do these things really not come with a helmet?

xwryx9
03-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Do these things really not come with a helmet?

nope no helmet.

and if anybody is feeling generous, im looking for a chocobo code.. please.

Lord Montymort
03-09-2010, 07:51 PM
I can't even get the e-mail back from Square Enix, I have tried three times today, I originally thought I had an account but there was no record of my email address, and they don't wanna give the email to finish registering, stupid site, well I guess I should be happy that I got my Chocobo codes back in January.

Never Final
03-09-2010, 08:06 PM
HINT: All the display boxes at gamestop still have the code in them. I didnt tell you this and what you do with this information is of your own free will.

Y0UNIK0RN
03-09-2010, 08:42 PM
HINT: All the display boxes at gamestop still have codes in them. I didnt tell you this and what you do with this information is of your own free will.

Codes for what that special item code for FF14?

Never Final
03-09-2010, 09:24 PM
No the code for the 2 360 avatar outfits for registering the game.

Jim Auh Thee
03-09-2010, 10:41 PM
whats the chocoba??

ReignerRuler
03-09-2010, 10:45 PM
whats the chocoba??

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/avatar/offers/011f000b-0000-4000-8000-00005858081c

You'll need a code to get it...well, unless you feel like spending a fortune.

Ozbaab
03-09-2010, 11:47 PM
My items works fine

Giptuc
03-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Do the PSICOM armors work to redeem and download outside of the US? Im in Australia and no matter how many times i enter the codes in it says its an Invalid Code.

My FFXIII Console bundle codes worked fine, but i cant get the PSICOM armor codes to work.

theIncredible
03-10-2010, 01:50 AM
So I'm guessing that the LE console avatar items are T-shirts or are they supposed to be the 2 main characters, Lightning and Snow (I think)? I'd like the Chocobo, be cool.

Buddha DS9
03-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Looks like the servers are down at sqeenix untill 10pm est as of when I write this. Anyone having headaches (like myself) could probably just put it down to that. Hell, it took 2 hours before I received my confirmation email when I signed up for a new account so I would imagine they are having there own issues today. Good thing there not a well established game house, and this isn't a major release or some people might be bothered....

VinasErgoth
03-10-2010, 02:25 AM
:woop:You my good man are a fecking legend just made new account did what you did enter the same code got the gear thank you very much :) :drunk Seeing as how I already registered my game on a UK account.. I can't get these now? :(

AZNg0d104
03-10-2010, 02:44 AM
I got my codes to work when I woke up this morning. There are 5 total Items so far

*Chocobo
*Male Psicom Outfit
*Female Psicom Outfit
*Male Yaag Rosch Outfit
*Female (counterpart of the above)

The female codes and the chocobo code Ill be giving to a friend when she gets her xbox live up. Sorry. The codes are cheap on ebay though so take a look.

How does the Yaag Rosch outfit look like on both males and females?

Dantay 360
03-10-2010, 02:46 AM
Seeing as how I already registered my game on a UK account.. I can't get these now? :(

no you can still get them mate its just really slow took me 7 hours in total to get the emails back.

Giptuc
03-10-2010, 02:54 AM
How does the Yaag Rosch outfit look like on both males and females?

my avatar in my sig is wearing the Rosch outfit. It doesnt work with Females. You have a Nabaat outfit for females, It looks just like it does in the game, except there is no weapons lol

VinasErgoth
03-10-2010, 02:55 AM
no you can still get them mate its just really slow took me 7 hours in total to get the emails back. So what? I wait for the servers to go back up and register the same game on an NA account? Or would I still recieve the email for registering with an EU account? I signed up and registered my game almost 12 hours ago.

Giptuc
03-10-2010, 02:55 AM
So I'm guessing that the LE console avatar items are T-shirts or are they supposed to be the 2 main characters, Lightning and Snow (I think)? I'd like the Chocobo, be cool.

They are Rosch and Nabaat. two PSICOM officers (i think). The Rosch outfit is on my avatar in my sig, the Nabaat one looks the same as ingame

Giptuc
03-10-2010, 02:56 AM
So what? I wait for the servers to go back up and register the same game on an NA account? Or would I still recieve the email for registering with an EU account? I signed up and registered my game almost 12 hours ago.

I redid it on the EU website and just put my location to the US and i got the emails. However the codes dont work. Idk if its just the timing, like the Console outfits were, or they just dont work unless your in the US

VinasErgoth
03-10-2010, 03:55 AM
Sweet it works! That should be added to the FAQ. If you are registering on the EU website (http://member.eu.square-enix.com) then set your location as United States. Even if you've previously registered your game on an EU account, you can reregister it again on a US. Got the email instantly. :D

guillermo316
03-10-2010, 04:19 AM
wait they need from the xbox 360 version of the game, and where is this code, i know i might be a dumb question but i'm too exicited!

Giptuc
03-10-2010, 04:23 AM
wait they need from the xbox 360 version of the game, and where is this code, i know i might be a dumb question but i'm too exicited!

first part of the sentence = what?

second part: The Code is in your game case for the 360 version. Its behind the game manual (well mine was for both copies of the game)

MidnightExpres
03-10-2010, 05:10 AM
I registred on the us site but my code is to long! how do you enter this code on the us Site?

Giptuc
03-10-2010, 05:26 AM
Is your game from America or Europe? If its from europe you must register it on the EU site.

When registering your account, choose your location as United States and it will still give you the code

doomedtolive
03-10-2010, 06:00 AM
just dl'd it and tried it on. looks weak w/o the helmet or gun. maybe if those are released as items it might look ok.

guillermo316
03-10-2010, 03:13 PM
first part of the sentence = what?

second part: The Code is in your game case for the 360 version. Its behind the game manual (well mine was for both copies of the game)

so only the 360 version, dam~!

ezekiel 08
03-10-2010, 04:18 PM
This is c**p we pay the same so why dont we get the same :(

Same? Us Aussies are paying over two times the amount for this game than the American! Costs us $110 US! :eek:

Ragnarok1986
03-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Hey if anybody has used all there code what they got with they xbox FF edtion can you PM me it ive got a trick and want to know if it will work with console codes aswel as game ones

GT=Ragnarok1986

Many thanks

Big_Sama
03-10-2010, 04:36 PM
My codes work

rollo 93
03-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Could anybody message me a chocobo code?
I missed out on the december opportunity and haven't gotten the special edition :/
Thanks

Ragnarok1986
03-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Could anybody message me a chocobo code?
I missed out on the december opportunity and haven't gotten the special edition :/
Thanks

:p Dont want to sound rude pal but you have got a better chance of finding gold dog poo :) I've been asking for months :(

rollo 93
03-10-2010, 06:21 PM
:p Dont want to sound rude pal but you have got a better chance of finding gold dog poo :) I've been asking for months :(

I know, it was worth a try. But some people who had the original chocobo could have bought the Limited Edition.
If two people have the codes, we'd greatly appreciate them :)

Kai Freefall
03-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Maybe its because im in the UK, but i see some UK people have it working.

Anyway, i go to FF13 website, go to register, enter my email and the funny letter things and it just keeps telling me im not authorised to see this page, WTF.

So, i tried the site on the card and after my second attempt it sent me some notification emails, followed the link and it takes me to the homepage.

Basically, if anyone in the UK knows something i don't, could you please share :) would be most grateful.

Ragnarok1986
03-10-2010, 08:11 PM
read throu this thread and you will locate the answer :D i'm sure somebody wrote about it on this one

Neklaf
03-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Theres 3 codes that came with the Elite Bundle Console.

*Male Avatar
*Female Avatar
*Chocobo

I already had the chocobo so im not sure what ill do with that code and ill probably give my female avatar code to my friend once she gets her 360 here soon.

That's kinda lame.

I got the Chocobo a few months back via Xbox.com, and you get the PSICOM uniform when you register the game...

guillermo316
03-13-2010, 04:35 PM
anyone who doesnt want there code, i would most gladly take it

xTGMx INF3RNO
03-13-2010, 04:38 PM
My codes work.
I got a male and female PSYCOM outfits.

SunTzuNinja
03-13-2010, 06:00 PM
Download Code for FEMALE PSICOM SOLDIER UNIFORM:
VRK6M-WKQTB-DBY2P-M9PDH-CTDRT

topcat69er
03-13-2010, 11:48 PM
PSICOM Huntress Uniform: P368H-9GDXR-KWB8Y-BFCYG-BGMBM

You need a female avatar to redeem the code

pacokorn77
03-14-2010, 01:28 AM
http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Nintendo%20Tim/avatar-body.png

Love it :)

Just wish the damn helmet was part of it....

Matter of fact, give me Snow's outfit. I'd have that for my avatar forever.

thuggish
03-14-2010, 04:20 AM
how do you get the chocobo one i went on square-enix and got the 2 avatar codes but i never knew anything about the chocobo

Smooth Pancakes
03-14-2010, 04:36 AM
how do you get the chocobo one i went on square-enix and got the 2 avatar codes but i never knew anything about the chocobo

The only way to get it was either through a promotion on twitter a couple months ago or by buying the Elite Console Bundle. However, I am wondering if it might become available on the marketplace, as FFXIII has been listed for a couple days now on the "Coming Soon" section in the marketplace for Avatar items.

So I'm wondering if we might see the chocobo, the different outfits that people could download with the game/console, maybe some other still unreleased/unannounced outfits or items.

Pedritos
04-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Anyone Needs a female clothing code? and has anyone chocobo code for me or wanne trade it for the female code w/e just msg me!

latazz