PDA

View Full Version : 15 year old female shreds

ApochWeiss
03-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Ok, I got schooled. I wanted to play guitar, now I'm kinda pissed a 15 year old shredded better then I could have after 2 years of (now forgotten) guitar lessons! Must...pick up...BATTLE AXE!!!

YouTube- Shredding solo Jacqueline Mannering age 15

I GUESS she's of age now, that apparently was recorded when she was 15 and if her name on there "jaqueline92" means she was born in 1992, I guess she is. So, enjoy her most recent vid. Anyone else notice the Iced Earth "Phantom Of The Opera" guitar riff she uses?

YouTube- Shredding

Sir Pengin
03-09-2010, 12:46 PM
She can't play fast at all, and not i am not hating on the fact she is a girl or "15". But yeah the first video is the biggest piece of suck i've ever seen and the second video is just too much reverb.

Starstrukk X360A
03-09-2010, 02:35 PM
I've seen her videos before; she's amazingly good.

I feel all suckish now.

The Ultrafiend
03-09-2010, 02:35 PM
That first one was fucking awful.

This chick is a hundred times better. She's about 17 now I think.

YouTube- Necrophagist - Foul Body Autopsy (cover)

I spent ages learning to play this tune cleanly. No fucking way I could have done it when I was 17.

iKiddo
03-09-2010, 04:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/JonahRocksOfficial

I prefer the 5 year old drummer. D:

Sirius
03-09-2010, 04:17 PM
She's not that great. The first video sounds awful and the second at least sounds nice, but it's nothing special. The chick in ultrafiends video is much better.

CodSteaks
03-09-2010, 04:20 PM
dammit, why do i always check these forums when i'm at work with no speakers! :mad:

Magic Coletrain
03-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah i don't think she's that good

the first video is terrible, at least in the 2nd one its a bit clearer however waaaay too much reverb

i too prefer the chick in The Ultrafiend's video

Gorilla Stomper
03-09-2010, 04:44 PM
I seen her on youtube plenty times. I only watch the videos because:

1. She's fap worthy
2. The fact that her Razorback dwarfs her amuses me.

Yeah, she's better than me. Do I care? No. Why? Because I have no desire to go galloping around the neck like a headless chicken.

Slow and low man.

Contrah
03-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Not the best I have seen, the 6 year old drummer was pretty insane.

The Dark Wyvern
03-09-2010, 05:07 PM

YouTube- Necrophagist - Foul Body Autopsy (cover) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1GxElIp5cI)

I spent ages learning to play this tune cleanly. No fucking way I could have done it when I was 17.

This and the drummer kicks total ass.

A ZombieTwinkie
03-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Hate to jump on the bandwagon here, but I have to agree with the chick in the Necrophagist vid. Don't get me wrong, the first chick is good, but yea.

And as for the little drummer boy, he blew my mind when I saw him play Toxicity.

ApochWeiss
03-09-2010, 07:24 PM
I seen her on youtube plenty times. I only watch the videos because:

1. She's fap worthy
2. The fact that her Razorback dwarfs her amuses me.

Yeah, she's better than me. Do I care? No. Why? Because I have no desire to go galloping around the neck like a headless chicken.

Slow and low man.

I'm not saying she's the most amazing girl on a guitar. I mostly only did this video for the underagers on here into rock and/or metal haha.

Tussell
03-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Ok, I got schooled. I wanted to play guitar, now I'm kinda pissed a 15 year old shredded better then I could have after 2 years of (now forgotten) guitar lessons! Must...pick up...BATTLE AXE!!!

YouTube- Shredding solo Jacqueline Mannering age 15 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzWdzAMBGCI)

I GUESS she's of age now, that apparently was recorded when she was 15 and if her name on there "jaqueline92" means she was born in 1992, I guess she is. So, enjoy her most recent vid. Anyone else notice the Iced Earth "Phantom Of The Opera" guitar riff she uses?

YouTube- Shredding (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxBeJNyAqA)
Honestly, I didn't find it that good at all, and I'm still at a loss as to why you mentioned she's of age. I'd rather have sex with a pencil sharpener.

YouTube- Necrophagist - Foul Body Autopsy (cover) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1GxElIp5cI)

I vote for this one.

i m redshark
03-10-2010, 12:52 AM
I'm jealous of both these girls, I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar but never committed to it. Drums also

MaDDaWQ
03-10-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm jealous of both these girls, I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar but never committed to it. Drums also
that makes two of us

TVC613
03-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Those drums were obscenely good.

I'm pissed about how the timing for Come Out and Play is screwed over. The song matching him, that is. Not the drumming :eek:.

Boondox_Saint
03-11-2010, 07:14 AM
awesome, wish I could play like that

ToeFurB
03-11-2010, 09:33 AM
The craziest thing about Jonah (The little drummer boy... haha) is that he's completely self taught! I've been following his videos for some time now. As for the guitarists. I could barely sit through 30 seconds of that first girls video. Yuck!

specVjavi
03-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Wow, the girl playing the Necrophagist song is amazing. Her sweeping is so clean. Jealous.

But yea, the first one in the OP is not that great. Just sounds like noise to me.

EDIT: That little drummer is amazing! Props to him.

Baryonyx
03-18-2010, 05:13 PM
15 year old girl shreds?

Shreds my fucking eardrums maybe.

Gorjira
03-21-2010, 11:51 PM
You guys are so stupid. This isn't a guitar. Where are the 5 coloured buttons and the strum bar?

Gorilla Stomper
03-22-2010, 04:12 AM
It just occured to me... She's a dwarf, or very close to a dwarf if she isn't.

BarbaricGoose
03-23-2010, 03:47 AM
You guys are so stupid. This isn't a guitar. Where are the 5 coloured buttons and the strum bar?

Wow.. Dude.. Wow.. Just wow... YOU ARE SO RIGHT!

I never even noticed because I wasn't looking at the... Demon axe.. Thing. It must be a mandolin from the future.

Noddlez
03-24-2010, 02:30 AM

She is fucking amazing, she needs to get a band together. :D
EDIT: I want a kid that can drum like hate. He is awesome.