PDA

View Full Version : Your DLC Wishlist

optics
03-09-2010, 05:42 PM
So yeah, what are you hoping to see?

New playable characters would be kool, of course they wouldn't show up in the cutscenes and I seriously wouldn't mind. But what would be so damn epic, would be to have a character from previous FF games, Cloud and Squall. IF they did do that, I just hope SE doesn't do any exclusive content bs like the PS3 version gets this character while the 360 gets a different one. I'd pay $20 for either one of those characters.

I don't really care for new missions, but that wouldn't stop me from buying it anyways.

Oliv3rP
03-09-2010, 05:47 PM
aint gonna be any DLC

optics
03-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Soooooooo the fine print on the back cover that says "game content download" means that there will not be any?

xxEquilibriumxx
03-09-2010, 06:01 PM
You have a chocobo pet as a download, maybe gamer pics or themes.. But the head of square enix says they shipped a full game and wont be working on dlc content.

Smooth Pancakes
03-09-2010, 06:01 PM
I think they're referring to avatar content, gamer pics, etc. Not anything that will be added to/effect the game.

daninthemix
03-09-2010, 06:03 PM
My DLC wishlist:

A complete game that doesn't need DLC.

The end.

optics
03-09-2010, 06:09 PM
You have a chocobo pet as a download, maybe gamer pics or themes.. But the head of square enix says they shipped a full game and wont be working on dlc content.

Well, sometime people do change their minds, yeah?

My DLC wishlist:

A complete game that doesn't need DLC.

The end.

So you're looking forward to downloading a blank file? Mmkay

Zenth Forbias
03-09-2010, 06:12 PM
I really do hope this game doesn't have DLC or atleast if it does it would be in terms of weapons. No need to have to stretch and strain story for a little bit more quests or whatever.

DustyTheHamster
03-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Original Jap voice.

The Pants Party
03-09-2010, 07:39 PM
They have already stated in many interviews that they have no plans for add-on content. The "DLC" mentioned on the back of the box is in regards to (like others mentioned) the avatar items and themes, etc.