PDA

View Full Version : There are no achievements!!!

The Dauntless
03-09-2010, 07:17 PM
I just unlocked my first achievement but noticed that according to Xbox.com I havent!!!

It says FF13 has no gamerscore and no achievements.

Does anyone else know why this has happend or how to fix it?

I hope its not like Juiced where one day I woke up put the game in and lost about 300 gamerscore!!!!

littlejay
03-09-2010, 07:19 PM
your profile says you have 15g in the game. it sometimes takes more than 5 seconds to show up on the site silly

linktriforce007
03-09-2010, 07:19 PM
I just unlocked my first achievement but noticed that according to Xbox.com I havent!!!

It says FF13 has no gamerscore and no achievements.

Does anyone else know why this has happend or how to fix it?

I hope its not like Juiced where one day I woke up put the game in and lost about 300 gamerscore!!!!

Well, it worked with me. *sigh*

MacPhisto
03-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Dauntless I know exactly what you're talking about - I almost posted a thread about it too. I noticed a couple friends on my list that were playing the game, so I checked to see which achievements they already got, and there's NO FFXIII achievements listed on xbox.com! Has someone already posted something about this? I'd be really shocked if no one else had noticed this by now.

The Dauntless
03-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Well I just looked at your profile on Xbox.com linktriforce007 (http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=linktriforce007) at it says the same as mine. No gamerscore, No achievemnets.

See what happens if you click on the actual game!!

linktriforce007
03-09-2010, 07:36 PM
Well I just looked at your profile on Xbox.com linktriforce007 (http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=linktriforce007) at it says the same as mine. No gamerscore, No achievemnets.

See what happens if you click on the actual game!!

oh wow. I didn't even think to click on that. That is weird...

The Pants Party
03-09-2010, 07:37 PM
Microsoft has not uploaded the achievements yet. This happens often with DLC but I can only remember it happening once with a full game (Crystal Defenders) - once they get off their asses and upload the achievements, they'll show up and add to your gamerscore.

ender
03-09-2010, 07:37 PM
yeah mine is doing the same