PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 AddOns for 400 ms points?

snuuuke
03-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Hi there,

the news here said that the price for Fallout 3 AddOns will be reduced to 400 ms points:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4594-Microsoft-Details-the-Next-Few-Weeks-of-Xbox-Live-Content.html

Unfortunately, it doesn't say when... does anyone have any info on the date? I don't want to miss them ;)

CodSteaks
03-09-2010, 07:50 PM
somebody posted on there march 17

snuuuke
03-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Oh, I'm sorry! I somehow didn't see the comments below the news :confused: I'm sorry... but thx for the answer anyway!

esio gk
03-09-2010, 09:19 PM
On http://majornelson.com/ it says march 22

randypancake
03-09-2010, 09:25 PM
I don't know the date, but its a little pointless lowering the price, now that the GOTY edition is so cheap, is it not?

snuuuke
03-09-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't know the date, but its a little pointless lowering the price, now that the GOTY edition is so cheap, is it not?

I bought my Fallout 3 used from ebay and payed only 13 € - so it's a great way for me to get the AddOns for a good price :)
Besides, I already got the Anchorage addon when it was for free... but that was a long time ago.

Adahn
03-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Says March 22nd on the news page here

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4594-Microsoft-Details-the-Next-Few-Weeks-of-Xbox-Live-Content.html

True I Skill
03-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Never expected this, They all went on deal as a New year deal thing, I brought the Points but the bastards stoped people from Buying it and then the next day they Changed the deal :/
I was recently thinking about paying the 800 for the 2 i needed, Lucky i saw this and can save some ms points :)

z I ToP CaT I z
03-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Well I don't have any of the DLC and seems they're going for so cheap I will probably buy them all. I just wanted to ask is it safe to download them all at once then load up the game? I mean it won't glitch or anything will it?

True I Skill
03-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Well I don't have any of the DLC and seems they're going for so cheap I will probably buy them all. I just wanted to ask is it safe to download them all at once then load up the game? I mean it won't glitch or anything will it?

Nope You cant download them all at once, You can Buy them all and then in the order you brought them It will download then the next one will Automaticaly start downloading straight after, When you go on the game Wonder the wastelands for about 30mins and in that time you should get about 5 diffrent messages Pop up and unlock radio signals telling you about the DLC.

z I ToP CaT I z
03-16-2010, 01:43 AM
Oh really.. Half an hour to show up? Well thanks for the heads up =)

True I Skill
03-16-2010, 02:30 AM
Oh really.. Half an hour to show up? Well thanks for the heads up =)

Well it depends, If its a brand new save file as soon as you leave the Vault before you reach megaton the messages should pop up. With my save i had already Won and got the DLC On it took a while to pop up for me arround 30mins i just walked arround Randomly entering and exiting places until they popped up.

AZNg0d104
03-16-2010, 02:36 AM
I bought my Fallout 3 used from ebay and payed only 13 - so it's a great way for me to get the AddOns for a good price :)
Besides, I already got the Anchorage addon when it was for free... but that was a long time ago.

Off - Topic: I don't get how you could play Mini Ninjas for the complete 1000. I couldn't do it, and everytime I try, I get bored and search forums here.

On - Topic: Can't wait to play Fallout 3 for more reasons!

snuuuke
03-16-2010, 08:49 AM
Off - Topic: I don't get how you could play Mini Ninjas for the complete 1000. I couldn't do it, and everytime I try, I get bored and search forums here.

I didn't play Mini Ninjas just for the 1000 GS ;) I liked the game, but if you don't you shouldn't play it...

Kreegles
03-16-2010, 03:02 PM
DLC's 400 points each < GOTY edition

Lushasf
03-16-2010, 08:52 PM
Quick question. I just got an X-BOX in february and have been wanting to get Fallout 3 for it, but I won't be able to buy the game for a little bit and was curious. If I buy the DLC now, and get the game in say...a month. Can I still Download it later? Buying the DLC for $5 a piece is a great deal and it would suck to miss out on this offer just cause I can't get the game for a little while. Also, there are no copies of the GOTY edition at any of the stores where I live or I would just go for it. Also, if anyone could answer if this game has the problems that the PS3 version has, i.e. bad framerates and constant freezing that would be great. I ask in another post and never got a reply. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

esio gk
03-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Quick question. I just got an X-BOX in february and have been wanting to get Fallout 3 for it, but I won't be able to buy the game for a little bit and was curious. If I buy the DLC now, and get the game in say...a month. Can I still Download it later? Buying the DLC for $5 a piece is a great deal and it would suck to miss out on this offer just cause I can't get the game for a little while. Also, there are no copies of the GOTY edition at any of the stores where I live or I would just go for it. Also, if anyone could answer if this game has the problems that the PS3 version has, i.e. bad framerates and constant freezing that would be great. I ask in another post and never got a reply. Just curious. Thanks in advance. You can buy and download them anytime you want - you dont need the game. DLC's will be safe on your hard drive untill you need them.

Xbox 360 version doesnt have that many bugs and glitches. Sure, it sometimes freezes or crashes, but its very rare. I played this 5 times and it happened only 3 or 4 times over the course of few hundred hours. Its nothing to wory about.

Lushasf
03-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. It's good to know I can get the DLC when cheap and get the game later. Thanks again.