PDA

View Full Version : Square enix registration

BlairRFC
03-09-2010, 07:59 PM
So i've registered but they have not sent me a confirmation email :confused: this happen to anyone else?

Lord Montymort
03-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Yes, I have tried to register three times today, with no confirmation email, must admit though, I'm glad it's not just me, must just be alot of traffic on there end.

EDIT: I just recieved an email from them, check you account.

EDIT2: Well I tired the link in the email but it just sends me to the home page, this is getting stupid.

optics
03-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Maybe server issues because of all the people who just picked up the game? Check your spam box, do a search through your email and type in square enix.

xTGMx INF3RNO
03-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Yep same here link sends me straign to home page ??

xTGMx INF3RNO
03-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Also off topic but do u evantually get to control more than one character in battle ???

BlairRFC
03-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Got the email registered now when i register my game i go to type in my 6-3-6-3 digit code and it won't let me type numbers in the spaces with 6 anyone know of that?

Lord Montymort
03-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Got the email registered now when i register my game i go to type in my 6-3-6-3 digit code and it won't let me type numbers in the spaces with 6 anyone know of that?

How did you get it to register, my emails have all linked me to the home page?

Tenlo
03-09-2010, 09:31 PM
I had no problem registering and even recieved redeem code for avatar gear, so is working for some of us

Lord Montymort
03-09-2010, 09:34 PM
I had no problem registering and even recieved redeem code for avatar gear, so is working for some of us

Where did your registration email link send you, and what did you do when there?

WarGod3
03-09-2010, 09:35 PM
So i've registered but they have not sent me a confirmation email :confused: this happen to anyone else?
did you check you not got a junk mail blocker on your it in your junk mail in booxs

Craphex
03-10-2010, 12:18 AM
I mentioned this in another post but I registered an account, then the game to my new account. several hours later I got the email with the codes for avatar items :P

mcnichoj
03-10-2010, 12:22 AM
What!? Avatar stuff? Someone elaborate.

Edit: Thanks Crap.

Craphex
03-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Thank you for registering your copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII for Xbox 360!

To reward you for the passion with which you follow our games, we have prepared a special gift for you.

Below you will find two codes, use them to redeem two free exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIII items for your Xbox LIVE avatar!

1 - PSICOM Huntress Uniform: (code)
2 - PSICOM Raider Uniform: (code)

SpoonyFob
03-10-2010, 04:09 AM
could it just be due to the amount of people trying to register onto the site that stops some people getting the confirmation emails?? Cos ive had this problem as well:confused:

Jenneke88
03-10-2010, 06:52 AM
I think this problem only excists in Europe. Every american I spoke with has had no problems with registering their FF copy. Sometimes living in Europe really s*cks!

Tenlo
03-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Well I'm from Europe and I had no problem at all. And my activation code sent me to a squareneix page which thanked me for confirming then led me to my account page. Theres not a lot on the site yet but you can choose famous images of FF characters for your profile pic, but thats it for now

Kai Freefall
03-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Maybe its because im in the UK, but i see some UK people have it working.

Anyway, i go to FF13 website, go to register, enter my email and the funny letter things and it just keeps telling me im not authorised to see this page, WTF.

So, i tried the site on the card and after my second attempt it sent me some notification emails, followed the link and it takes me to the homepage.

Basically, if anyone in the UK knows something i don't, could you please share :) would be most grateful.

Roxy
03-10-2010, 08:38 PM
I think this problem only excists in Europe. Every american I spoke with has had no problems with registering their FF copy. Sometimes living in Europe really s*cks!
I'm from the US and still have not received an e-mail from them. This sucks. :( I wrote them earlier today and am waiting to hear back from them.

Roxy
03-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Just an update for my no-e-mail situation: While looking around another forum, someone posted info on how to find your codes if you already registered the game.

1. Go to http://member.square-enix.com/na/
2. Click on "Features" ( at the top )
3. Click on "Final Fantasy XIII" ( http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/ )
4. Click on "Bonus Codes" at the bottom left side-bar ( http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/ )
5. At the very bottom you should see "Review Your Xbox 360 Bonus Codes and Bonus Details (http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/xbox360.php)". Click on it and it should reveal your Avatar clothing codes.

Sorry if this has been posted or if it's not that useful.

smudgedhorizon
03-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Yeh unfortunetely it seems the European site is much more poo than the NA site, I registered my account and game 24 hours ago.

Got the account creation emails through no problem, but have STILL not go the email with the codes for registering my game. Sad chocobo.

Remi
03-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Got the account creation emails through no problem, but have STILL not go the email with the codes for registering my game. Sad chocobo.

Is it possible to enter the code in again?

neosman8
03-11-2010, 12:40 PM
i registered but when i click the link it takes me back to the homepage

smudgedhorizon
03-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Is it possible to enter the code in again?

Thanks for the idea but sadly no joy. it lets me re-enter the game, and then it said;

"Your copy of Final Fantasy XIII (360) is already registered"

so I've definitely done everything right, but like I said, no email since creating my account (which must mean it's not been sent, as I got the first 2 emails straight away?)

CTW001
03-11-2010, 12:56 PM
You must be unlucky because within 5 minutes of me looking at this thread and setting mine up (member.eu.square-enix.com) I got the verification code and the Microsoft Redeemable code for the avatar items.

So it does work, for some people I guess.

smudgedhorizon
03-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Yep it really does seem I'm unlucky :(

Damn, not even sure what I can do now then, other than ask if anyone has a spare girls code.

Is there a customer support link I could contact or anything?

Remi
03-11-2010, 01:47 PM
I assume you've checked your spam box? Might as well check off that possibility. I'm not sure about support but they weren't able to do anything regarding the chocobo codes so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

smudgedhorizon
03-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Aye I thought as much. I've not deleted anything from spam box since the 7th and I registered on the 9th at midday so if it had been spammed it would still be in the box and it's not, that and the account validation emails went through fine stright to inbox. Ah well thanks for the idea though.

Remi
03-11-2010, 01:55 PM
The sad thing is that the EU website is stupidly bare, there's not even a contact address for support or anything. I don't see why they can't have something similar to the NA version of the website that allows users to obtain their codes again. Who knows, maybe they'll send out all the backlogged emails but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they do nothing. Maybe someone can provide you with a code. :/

tF SKULL
03-11-2010, 05:11 PM
anybody elses codes not working

Zomgiwon
03-13-2010, 03:49 AM
I am having the same problem. But the thing is, it will send it to my AOL email but not my yahoo address... and my yahoo email is the one connected to my XBOX LIVE. So idk I dont want to use the code with my AOL account just incase it screws me over. So if anyone has like any tips or somethin that will help me... It would be greatly appreciated.

laughingclowncrying
03-13-2010, 09:50 AM
I was having the same problems as everyone using the Euro site has been having.

I managed to "register" multiple times with the same email address, and when the verification emails came through, went through all the links until I found one that worked!