PDA

View Full Version : Who else went to the FF13 Launch Event in Oxford Street?

Panda
03-09-2010, 11:20 PM
I went and it was awesome! Although I got the Limited Edition Game a day early anyway I decided to go and get my game signed. There were some awesome cosplayers. (I saw the best Quistis EVER.) And prizes going out - somebody got a 250GB FF13 360 Elite =[. But it was fun nonetheless!

I'm considering uploading some pictures but.. I am very lazy..

Here's a pic of my signed game:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/121/mysignedff13.png

CoregBlue1
03-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Lucky bastard :p

I heard about it but its too far away from Munich but i got mine 4 days earlier :P

Anyway are you going to use it? ^^

I mean its a really masterpiece now.

Panda
03-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Lucky bastard :p

I heard about it but its too far away from Munich but i got mine 4 days earlier :P

Anyway are you going to use it? ^^

I mean its a really masterpiece now.

Aww =[ It sucks that they couldn't somehow do it in other places haha. I already opened it and now feel like a fool -.-. I don't know what to do.. Buy a standard copy and keep this as pristine as possible or use the case inside o.o.

CoregBlue1
03-09-2010, 11:31 PM
I would take the normal game out, put the signed collector box on a safe place. Maybe a pyramide with traps, or the middle of the ocean, i donīt know.

Play the game and when you finished, really finished, then put it back and its as good as new.

I wouldnīt care to much opening it, cause iīm a collector, means Iīm someone who pays very much for merchandise or your box, i even bought the figures ^^