PDA

View Full Version : Roll over?

Aqua Phoenix 34
03-10-2010, 03:55 AM
I'm going for the achievements sharpshooter, mage, and gladiator, Can i level one up all the way start a new game and level up the next etc? I just noticed it keeps track of the money and monsters you killed wondering if this works also.

TriRock
03-10-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm going for the achievements sharpshooter, mage, and gladiator, Can i level one up all the way start a new game and level up the next etc? I just noticed it keeps track of the money and monsters you killed wondering if this works also.

It's even easier, you just need to save before talking to a trainer, get the level 10, then reload and go to the next trainer and get his skill. Rinse and repeat until the achievement pops. The same goes for other skill achievements, like the professions.

However, gladiator requires most likely 2 playthroughs as staff training is limited to Order members, and the trainers for sword and axe are the Don's men. It might be possible to receive training from them if you're in the Order, but I can't confirm that since I got the gladiator achievement over 2 games.