PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Dre

FightDog 85
03-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Hello!

How can I unlock Dr. Dre as a playable Charakter?

Thx for Infos ;)

KilluhKam
03-18-2007, 07:34 PM
i dont think he's in the game, but i could be wrong

CC99999
03-18-2007, 07:40 PM
I think he's in the game Aftermath Records: Icon

*dodges thrown houseplant*

GunitSoldier666
03-18-2007, 08:59 PM
He isnt in the game, but you could probably use the C-A-F (F.A.C.E. program) to try to create him

CC99999
03-18-2007, 09:05 PM
I wish Jay Z and Nas was in the game. That would be hellllllla cool to play online.

GunitSoldier666
03-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Yea, Jay-Z is my all time favorite rapper, dudes crazy on the mic, Nas is sweet too. but yea, they should have been in it, I know jay doesn't like fighting games, i dunno about nas though. I tried making jay but i just couldn't, if anyone is good enough to make him, there'd be much love for screens and formulas.

ThisIsWhyImHot
03-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Jay-Z would be hard to make cuz the lips can't be made big enough haha

Shaaady Souljah
03-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Jay-Z would be hard to make cuz the lips can't be made big enough haha

damn. :eek:

i made myself. it worked out pretty good...

FightDog 85
03-18-2007, 10:44 PM
He isnt in the game, but you could probably use the C-A-F (F.A.C.E. program) to try to create him

Dr. Dre is in the Game! You can fight against him in Build-A-Label Mode.
But I dont know how I can unlock him as a playable Charakter. :confused:

GunitSoldier666
03-18-2007, 10:53 PM
He isn't in the game man, It'd be sweet if he was but he aint..I've played through build A Label three times and half way through my fourth, trust me, he aint there.

FightDog 85
03-18-2007, 11:11 PM
He isn't in the game man, It'd be sweet if he was but he aint..I've played through build A Label three times and half way through my fourth, trust me, he aint there.

And Im sure he is in the Game!
I have played the Build-A-Label Mode for two times.
And every time I got Fights against Dr. Dre. Im absolutly sure ;)

Next time I played against Dr. Dre I will make a Picture of him with my DigiCam and I post it here.

GunitSoldier666
03-18-2007, 11:14 PM
Nah man, It's somebody else...someone that looks like Dre? cant think of anyone in the game from the top of my head that does..I just know for sure it's not him.

FightDog 85
03-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Nah man, It's somebody else...someone that looks like Dre? cant think of anyone in the game from the top of my head that does..I just know for sure it's not him.

But his Name was writen on the right site of my screen. I have turnt on the Healthmeter in the Options so I can see the Names of my Enemys in the Game. ;)

And he looks like Dr. Dre too.

GunitSoldier666
03-18-2007, 11:27 PM
You should probably play through again till you start fighting him and take a few pictures of him and the health meter so we can all see if he's there. If he is, that would be pretty fuckin sweet though lol

KilluhKam
03-18-2007, 11:33 PM
hes not in build a label mode, ive been through build a label mode around 6-7 times and i havnt seen him once. if he was in build a label mode, then he would be a playable character. but hes not playable and hes not in build a label mode. if he was in build a label mode im sure i would have seen him at least once outta the 6-7 times ive done it. and yes i too have the health bars on. but asgunitsoldier666 said before, take pictures

ThisIsWhyImHot
03-19-2007, 12:24 AM
Yo man I think you're thinkin of that dude "Dae Dae"

The only person from Aftermath that I've seen is Big Herc

GunitSoldier666
03-19-2007, 12:27 AM
He's a rapper? who is it? from the side it looks like DMX but i knew it aint him, i thought it was just some random dude

DemDollaz
03-19-2007, 12:34 AM
I was looking thru a strategy guide on this game didnt really pay it know mind but I could swore u could unlock Fat Joe maybe it was PS3 only. Anyone know anything on that?

ThisIsWhyImHot
03-19-2007, 12:39 AM
^^ Yeah you can unlock Fat Joe on the 360 too.. the thread should be up on the first page with the code to unlock him..

And Dae Dae is just a made up guy I think.. like the undercover cop, Stan, etc.. but Big Herc is an actual rapper.. well, there IS a Big Herc signed to Shady Records, whether or not that's the same Big Herc as the one in the game, I'm not sure! :confused:

Ay here's the thread about Fat Joe:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20732

Fat Joe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Joe) needs to be unlocked by entering the following codes at the press start screen (360 Version, order doesn't need to be followed):
B, Up, Right, Left, Y
Down, B, A, Right

GunitSoldier666
03-19-2007, 12:44 AM
^^ Yeah you can unlock Fat Joe on the 360 too.. the thread should be up on the first page with the code to unlock him..

And Dae Dae is just a made up guy I think.. like the undercover cop, Stan, etc.. but Big Herc is an actual rapper.. well, there IS a Big Herc signed to Shady Records, whether or not that's the same Big Herc as the one in the game, I'm not sure! :confused:
Oh thats cool, I didnt know Big Herc was a real person..they should have made him a more important character though, in the game trailers they always showed that first scene where he's just walking int he club and knocks that one dude the fuck out lol

ThisIsWhyImHot
03-19-2007, 05:22 AM
Haha yeah I know for real.. he's on Obie Trice's new CD.. I'm not sure HOW he got on this game though haha

Shaaady Souljah
03-19-2007, 05:33 AM
Haha yeah I know for real.. he's on Obie Trice's new CD.. I'm not sure HOW he got on this game though haha

they don't want to put in anyone else more important (Eminem, Obie, Cashis, etc.) in case the game sucks. ;) plus, it's decent publicity i suppose to be in it.

and no one else would probably do it unless they got paid a lot.

GunitSoldier666
03-19-2007, 06:34 AM

What track? I have the CD, It's cool...now i wanna go listen to it lol

ThisIsWhyImHot
03-20-2007, 01:35 AM
Yeah that does make sense about the game flopping and the money thing.. hopefully in the sequel, after seein how hot this one turned out more rappers will sign on! Ciara was supposed to be in this one too I think, haha..

And I'm thinkin this is the same guy, but on Obie Trice's CD is called "There They Go" with Trick Trick, Eminem, and Big Herk (??).. Not sure if its the same guy or not now, lol

FightDog 85
03-20-2007, 02:43 PM
Ok, your right, Dr. Dre is really not in The Game!
The one that I have seen was "DAE DAE" and I have read "DR. DRE"
Im sorry, but it was late at Night and my Eyes was tired!

Pls dont hate me now ;)

GunitSoldier666
03-21-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah that does make sense about the game flopping and the money thing.. hopefully in the sequel, after seein how hot this one turned out more rappers will sign on! Ciara was supposed to be in this one too I think, haha..

And I'm thinkin this is the same guy, but on Obie Trice's CD is called "There They Go" with Trick Trick, Eminem, and Big Herk (??).. Not sure if its the same guy or not now, lol

Yea i dunno if it's the same guy but dude can rap, so it's all good lol

Shaaady Souljah
03-21-2007, 04:45 PM
it probably is him. hard to say though.

they always have the random characters in the games resemble real rappers. does anyone remember that lil bitch named Pockets from the other games? he looked just like ja rule's ass. but they didnt want him in the game to ruin its rep or cred, so they named him Pockets. ;)

GunitSoldier666
03-21-2007, 07:39 PM
I haven't played FFNY or Vendetta for years so i don't really remember that lol But i got a question, you know the dude "Stan" from this game, he's supposed to represent the guy from Eminem's song "Stan" right? Cause in the game he's a crazed fan and even when he throws you he yells out "lose yourself!" which i figured was supposed to be like Eminem's "Lose Yourself" so i just kinda figured they made a character out of that, or it could be that i'm just an idiot lol

Shaaady Souljah
03-21-2007, 07:45 PM
yeah, you're just an idiot. ;)

nah. it makes sense. thats clever... i will have to watch more closely this time through on hard. i didn't even notice my first time through.

ThisIsWhyImHot
03-22-2007, 09:47 PM
haha, FightDog it's cool :rock

And yeah I made the connection with Stan too, haha.. crazy shit.. funny though

I didn't know the Pockets thing though, haha.. I remember a couple of the guys from FFNY were up and coming rappers.. the one white guy, can't even remember his name.. I remember he started building up a little bit of a buzz after the release of that game, he had the one song in the soundtrack too..

Army Of One
03-19-2008, 09:50 PM
i wish they had a lot more people then the do have...get rid of those unknown guys

Pipotchi
04-06-2008, 01:32 AM
This is all just reminding me how awesome Def Jam FFNY really was