PDA

View Full Version : the search for sam fisher

VeteranPants
03-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Ubisoft released a little facebook game where you need to find sam fisher and his friends.
can you find him?

=758003466&ids[]=100000774800799]]here (http://apps.facebook.com/splintercell/index.php?mfs_typeahead_req_form_4b97b0c79f1747881 6f66=tim&ids[)

sorry for the weird link name, but it should work

True I Skill
03-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Been trying this now and again, only got 5 On the second map so far and 1 on the first map. I suck at it, Sure i found 2 dead Bodies covered over tho on the first map that Was not marked on the this and not put into the Picture by Ubi.

Anyone know if you win anything by it tho? If you gain a code il probably cheat and find a map with the awnsers if not Il probably stick to looking through every inch of the map

daishichi
03-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Got 15 in San Francisco, 7 so far in Vegas. Addictive...the Gigapan thing is amazing.

I looked here to see if anyone had posted what they found. Would take the fun out of it, and pretty much invalidate the contest, but I think it's just a drawing anyway.

I don't have the time to really look hard, let alone take screenshots, etc, so you probably won't see me ruining the game, but if folks start posting I'll look to fill any gaps left over.

DropDeadArtemus
03-11-2010, 06:23 AM
well guys, you're in luck. I've been working on completed maps plus screenshots of each item for each map as it is released. The first 2 maps are complete. I will post the others as they are released and finished. Here is the link to my photobucket where you can find both maps and screenshots.

http://s257.photobucket.com/home/DropDeadArtemus/index

Pr0ph3cy
03-13-2010, 05:21 AM
it be nice if you do comments on the photos of where they are next to a land mark thats easy to spot

DropDeadArtemus
03-14-2010, 02:01 AM
it be nice if you do comments on the photos of where they are next to a land mark thats easy to spot

If I have the chance, I may do that.

seabassmonster
04-17-2010, 04:23 AM
dang, i still cant find anyone

Katarn84
04-22-2010, 07:02 AM
I've got one question. To try and win the prizes I have just to log in to facebook and find the objects or I'm missing something (I even post my finding on my wall to be sure)? It wuold be quite disturbing

The awful thing is that the game doesn't save anywhere except the PC where you use it. I started it on my college computer room, and found 10 in the first map, when I got home and logged to FB and started the game it was 0/20...

I must say that this isn't too much hard to play, I usually get to 17/18 before I need any help finding the last ones (with like four hours straight of searching and bleeding eyeballs...), night maps have an average of 15 before help is needed, though.