PDA

View Full Version : What DLC to play first?

IXISHADOW
03-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Today I installed all of the DLC to my hard drive from the GOTY edition.
I was stuck with the decision of which one should I play first?

I was hoping you guys and girls on here could help me make a decision.
I don't want anyone to give me reviews as I blatently don't care.
I just want anyone to help me decide which order I should play them in or what one I should start with.

NOTE

No spoilers please :).

jedijaxpavan
03-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Start with Operation Anchorage as its the shortest. I then went on to The Pitt then Lookout Point.

Volzagia
03-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Start with Operation Anchorage as its the shortest. I then went on to The Pitt then Lookout Point.

Yup this and then the broken steel quests!

DOOKH8R
03-10-2010, 10:34 PM
You need to install Broken Steel so that the level cap is increased to 30. That way you can work toward attaining that level while doing the other dlc

Jet1337
03-10-2010, 10:36 PM
1. Operation: Anchorage ( fast way to level and is the beginner's DLC ).

2. The Pitt

3. Broken Steel

4. Point Lookout ( you need to be at the top of your game to survive here )

5. Mothership Zeta ( same as PL )

This is the chronological order the DLC came. In Mothership Zeta, when you get done with it you can't go back to visit a lot of the areas so explore everything you can first. Don't forget to bring the Medic to the cryo labs because it's the only time and place you can get cryo grenades and the combat medic armor.

Adahn
03-10-2010, 11:10 PM
I agree with Jet1337's order, but if you follow Broken Steel through first its not going to hurt anything.

Jakethemuss
03-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Operation Anchorage gives you the winterised power armour and powerful Gauze rifle, both of which are very useful. Its also a fairly straightforward, easy quest as its 95% in a simulator so you have priviledges you wouldn't have in the "real world".

Broken Steel is the hardest by far IMO, you should really try and tackle that last when you're at your most powerful.

Jet1337
03-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Broken Steel is the hardest by far IMO, you should really try and tackle that last when you're at your most powerful.

LOL, bullshit. Have you even played PL?

yippy smalz
03-11-2010, 03:21 AM
I did it like Broken Steel, Operation Anchorage, The Pitt, Mothership Zeta, and Point Lookout. I heard point lookout was the best so i saved it for last.

KarmaDog214
03-11-2010, 06:59 AM
LOL, bullshit. Have you even played PL?
Oh, PL is easy. All you have to do is:

1.) take all the mini nukes you can with you,
2.) make sure to bring a fatman, and
3.) blast all them swampfolks out of the way.

And if all else fails, just aim the fatman at the ground and pull the trigger. Simple, no? /sarcasm

Sarcasm aside, Jet1337 isn't joking when he says you need to be at the top of your game to complete PL. I played through most of it during nighttime, and frequently, I'd resort to using sneak criticals and going hand-to-hand. Ammo is pretty scarce and PL just exceedingly challenges you on Very Hard. I'm not sure if bringing the difficulty down changes anything but the enemies dish out a lot of damage even during V.A.T.S.