PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Hunter question

DubNut86
03-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Do i have to own all these items at the same time? Or can i sell them once i've picked them up?

Thanks.

Ragnarok1986
03-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Look on the thread list 3places down you will locate the answer please use search first :/

CoregBlue1
03-10-2010, 07:33 PM
you just need to have them for one moment, means they have to be in your inventory for one time, after that you can do whatever you want with them.

DubNut86
03-10-2010, 09:22 PM
you just need to have them for one moment, means they have to be in your inventory for one time, after that you can do whatever you want with them.

Thank you.

F8L Fool
03-16-2010, 05:54 AM

Is that confirmed? I'm getting a ton of conflicting information about whether or not you have to have all of them AT THE SAME TIME, or just have had them in your inventory.

I have a hell of a lot of stuff I want to dismantle/sell, but am worried to do it until I have heard some reliable information.

The trophy/achievement guides listed on both sites aren't 100% accurate otherwise I wouldn't even be thinking twice, or asking about this.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
03-16-2010, 05:59 AM
wouldnt it be easier in the long run to keep everything in the first run-through? you would then know which weapons your missing and can go back and find em. u dont keep them, ull have a heck of a time knowing which u have got and which you havent.

F8L Fool
03-16-2010, 07:41 AM
wouldnt it be easier in the long run to keep everything in the first run-through? you would then know which weapons your missing and can go back and find em. u dont keep them, ull have a heck of a time knowing which u have got and which you havent.

Uh that is the entire reason I am asking whether I need to retain the items or not. The description of the achievement is "held" as in past tense, so I'd assume that you wouldn't need to keep them all in the inventory. But achievement descriptions are notorious for being misleading. Kind of like the "Pulsian Pioneer" one for example.