PDA

View Full Version : Sore head/headache?

VladimirK
03-10-2010, 09:29 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else gets quite a sore head whilst playing this?

I know it seems like a stupid topic, but I play loads of games or and look at a PC monitor for most of the day on weekdays and never get a sore head from it, but only a few minutes into this game I get a headache.

It happens every time I play this aswell, no I don't have epilepsy or anything like that btw.

Like I said, just wondering if this happens to anyone else because I find it quite odd that it's only with this that it happens.

sexyjack
04-29-2010, 04:09 AM
Haha omg I get this too, idk why, I use to play this game all the time back in the day on the computer, but sometimes it confuses me a lot and I get headaches. Its weird, haha idk

StolenPaper18
04-29-2010, 04:12 AM
I don't get a headache from it...but I can definitely understand how someone could get a headache from it.

Your eyes are too spoiled by all the pretty looking new age graphics ;)

Jimmy Taw
06-14-2010, 03:56 AM
Almost finished the single player for this and I can totally understand what you mean. I don't get headaches as such but I do need to take frequent breaks from playing it. I think it's because the speed in run mode is so insane. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty so I need to be able to run fast, but damn, duke is like speedy gonzales on crack. All those low-res backgrounds whizzing by at top speed makes my head spin.

lord verh
10-02-2010, 11:08 AM
i got a headache when looking up and down and up and down and so on, what happens, are you really higher in the air if you look up???

Domme
10-02-2010, 01:38 PM
i got a headache when looking up and down and up and down and so on, what happens, are you really higher in the air if you look up???
Same here - If I look up a tall building and move the camera, my head is always about to explode. :S

hellpirate
12-18-2010, 01:23 AM
yeah i get headaches too... sucks :C