PDA

View Full Version : equipment upgrade bonus

eldavido13
03-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Has anyone come across any?

I'm kinda leery to start upgrading only to find out that I used the bonus items on the wrong equipment.

abcgum1
03-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Im not sure what you mean, but if you are talking about the bonus exp items then there are different amounts. If you sort your material page by category you should see 3 different item icons. The first icon (cant explain correctly, its the first type of material) it should look like 3 wavy lines. All of those materials give you bonus exp, that means if you keep feeding them into your weapon your weapon will eventually gain exp multipliers. Each of those items have a different bonus exp amount. The second item icon is a bolt (screw) those give you a lot more exp but they will make your exp multiplier go down. And the last one is a crystal, those are used for upgrading (changing) your weapon once you hit maximum level.

Check here for more info: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=213924

eldavido13
03-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Thanks, I had read that thread and it still wasn't clicking. You explained it well, its starting to make sense to me now. I have a few questions thou, I hope someone can answer.

Is there any way to tell how any of an item to get a bonus?

Dose it have to be all one item to get the bonus?(can I add 20 of one thing and 10 of another to get the multiplier?)

rokkyrok
03-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Thanks, I had read that thread and it still wasn't clicking. You explained it well, its starting to make sense to me now. I have a few questions thou, I hope someone can answer.

Is there any way to tell how any of an item to get a bonus?

Dose it have to be all one item to get the bonus?(can I add 20 of one thing and 10 of another to get the multiplier?)

i use 36 sturdy bones for x3, costs 2880 gil.

abcgum1
03-11-2010, 02:28 AM
It can be any combination of items that gives bonus. But some item might give a bit more than others.