PDA

View Full Version : White Collar...thoughts on the season?

ApochWeiss
03-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Watched the season finale the other day and am curious what you guys thought about how they ended it? I won't spoil anything but I really was kind of pissed off. At least now they can get another season out of it, yeah, but there's all these unanswered questions now with Kate and damnit, that's what was driving the show after a while: The mystery about Kate and what's been going on in her head towards Neil.

Now? Who cares! Now it's a whole other story arc. It's like watching some weird real life anime, and we're at episode 7 or 8 where everything just snowballs to a shitstorm of a completely different direction after the character's have been established. Other then that I really enjoyed the first season.

Steeze_OG
03-23-2010, 02:04 PM
It's an ok show. Not sure why I continued to watch it. It was never that exciting but since I started the season I guess I felt I must finish it. I actually did like the ending. The 4 or so episodes leading up to it sucked though.

domn8rdom
03-24-2010, 06:31 AM
I thought the last episode was good. Kind of predictable since Neil cant leave or else there would be no show but finally she dies (u know who). Alex is way hotter than kate

DOOKH8R
03-24-2010, 06:42 AM
That chick from Saved by the Bell hides her baby weight well.
That girl who plays Kate is super hot, but she looks like she's about 14.
That Alex girl would work well as the love interest for Caffrey.

Maybe we will find out next year who has been pulling the strings and whats so damn important about a music box. Maybe next year, more Mozzie.

ApochWeiss
03-24-2010, 06:46 AM
That chick from Saved by the Bell hides her baby weight well.
That girl who plays Kate is super hot, but she looks like she's about 14.
That Alex girl would work well as the love interest for Caffrey.

Maybe we will find out next year who has been pulling the strings and whats so damn important about a music box. Maybe next year, more Mozzie.

I'm definately up for some more Mozzie. His character just steals the spotlight from Neil and the suit too easily.

Speaking of, I actually just found out that "the suit" (forget his name off hand) was actually in Carnivale. Thought I saw him somewhere before, must have been a promo for that show. Just started watching that a few days ago haha.

Either way, I like this series, but I'm honestly glad that Kate's character is dead. I was getting a little annoyed with her presence overall. Plus now that she's gone they can focus more on developing the character's a bit more away from the p.p. (if you don't get that, then you DEFINATELY haven't been in a long enough relationship) and becoming independent and deeper.