PDA

View Full Version : When to start upgrading weapons?

Craphex
03-11-2010, 01:00 PM
I've just unlocked the upgrade part of the game and was wondering should i use the materials now on the weapons i have, or wait till further into the game for better weapons to upgrade?
Don't want to start upgrading a weapon and then pick up a better one straight after!

Oliv3rP
03-11-2010, 01:02 PM
i don't know whats best but I'm on chapter 6 and all of my weapons are still level 1....except my gladius which is level 9 :)

VinasErgoth
03-11-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm on chapter 11 and all I've just a couple of levels for each character beginning weapon and some accessories. Go nuts, you can always farm more materials later.

Craphex
03-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Ah well guess I'll upgrade the stuff I have now till I run out lols

iruhlman
03-11-2010, 05:11 PM
whats best way to upgrade to maximaze all components?

Outline
03-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Blimey.
I maxed my very first blade to level 12 (before running out of components), and those 5-10 levels really make a difference! Having to stick with it until I can get similar stats from my (higher) blade!

Craphex
03-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Just wondering. Approx how many weapons per person do you pick up through the game?

Big Vic XXXL
03-11-2010, 06:04 PM
i think there are at least 5-6 weapons pro character, but when you are going for the full 1000 G you will have to upgrade every single weapon so you cant do something wrong. just be careful wich you choose for your ultimate weapons.

Vile Denial
03-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Just wondering. Approx how many weapons per person do you pick up through the game?

8 weapons per character from what I've heard.

killerkord
03-11-2010, 06:37 PM
i think there are at least 5-6 weapons pro character, but when you are going for the full 1000 G you will have to upgrade every single weapon so you cant do something wrong. just be careful wich you choose for your ultimate weapons.

No need. The ultimate forms are all powerful, almost equally (arguably). It doesn't matter which you choose to be the ultimate for the achievement, you just need one per character is what I'm told.

Also, is it just me, or are the weapons really not "stronger" than the others? They just have different stats and level differently... for example a weapon I got with Lightning earlier in the game, I leveled, and have leveled a newer weapon of hers.. but they're nearly equal in stats.

Craphex
03-11-2010, 08:10 PM

What do you mean by be careful what ultimate weapon to choose? Is there a choice? Can I have more than 1 per person? :P