PDA

View Full Version : Online cup issue?

graemelunn
03-11-2010, 02:56 PM
I have won an online cup game as San Marino, and want to continue obtaining the "Win a cup game with an x seed team" achievements.

However, I dont seem to be able to find an option to quit the cup to begin again - it just keeps bringing the last cup back everytime I access the cup menu. I have even tried deleting the game from my HDD but this didn't work either. Anyone got any ideas?

ScottCorno1987
04-04-2010, 11:28 AM
I have won an online cup game as San Marino, and want to continue obtaining the "Win a cup game with an x seed team" achievements.

However, I dont seem to be able to find an option to quit the cup to begin again - it just keeps bringing the last cup back everytime I access the cup menu. I have even tried deleting the game from my HDD but this didn't work either. Anyone got any ideas?

This is the big flaw.

Once you win, you can only be matched by another player in the 2nd round- near impossible when the community is dead.

Ideally you need a few to help boost, but it's complicated as every game, someone must win and therefore go through to another round

mrt4876
05-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Ive got the same problem but I'm stuck in the semi's. that was with 3 boostin, really need at least a fourth guy for this to work.

JokerDe
11-21-2010, 05:32 PM
If you look at the achievement trading thread they have a list of mates who are all trying to get these achievements through round 4.

Bellend124
01-13-2011, 04:09 AM
In case you guys are interested I just used 2 consoles and 4 extra accounts to boost my online achievements. A tip anyone looking to boost these online achievements:

To loose a round in the championship you only have to play for 15 minutes and quit. The player that quits will be brought back to round 1 and the other player will win the match 3-0.

Unfortunately to get the "win with seed x" (or whatever they are called) you have to both stay in the match. Best of luck to everyone.