PDA

View Full Version : Need a GOOD way of Gaining cp on chapter 11

inanetimbo
03-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Im on chapter 11 and im struggling against the enemys here anyone know of a good way to level up quick and easily here?

Dramacydal
03-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Sure do.Forget the Fields.Continue on after the intro for the Cieth Missions.You will come to some caves,eventually you'll get into a fight with 2Robots and their Leader which is called Phalanx atleast in the German version.But he's easy to recognize,he has a valve on each side where a hand should be.After that is a cut scene.Save and go down the platform yoiu'll see some jumping cubicles called Reactor and behind that 2 Robots fight the Reactor, that was 4,200 cp fight the 2 Robots gets you 3,500 cp keep going down the tunnel there is 1 robot that we'll get you 1,750cp,Turn around and do it again they will be there again first the 2 Robots then the Reactors.Takes up to 5 min for all 3 fights depending on your strategy,and as you keep doing it will go faster so thats 9,400 cp in 5 minutes.When you get stronger it goes faster.

inanetimbo
03-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Thankyou it works great!! but ignoring the bomb things cause they are really strong! 1 hit ko 2500 damage lol

dudley
03-11-2010, 05:57 PM
guys...anyone know a good way to make money in this chapter? i really want to begin now to upgrade seriously my weapons :P

inanetimbo
03-11-2010, 05:59 PM
I was just about to post a new thread on this.

IC3 L3G3ND
03-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Sure do.Forget the Fields.Continue on after the intro for the Cieth Missions.You will come to some caves,eventually you'll get into a fight with 2Robots and their Leader which is called Phalanx atleast in the German version.But he's easy to recognize,he has a valve on each side where a hand should be.After that is a cut scene.Save and go down the platform yoiu'll see some jumping cubicles called Reactor and behind that 2 Robots fight the Reactor, that was 4,200 cp fight the 2 Robots gets you 3,500 cp keep going down the tunnel there is 1 robot that we'll get you 1,750cp,Turn around and do it again they will be there again first the 2 Robots then the Reactors.Takes up to 5 min for all 3 fights depending on your strategy,and as you keep doing it will go faster so thats 9,400 cp in 5 minutes.When you get stronger it goes faster.

So this place is after covering all the land filled with gigantic creatures then past where you can pick up the 1st mission?

Dramacydal
03-11-2010, 08:41 PM
You can avoid all the fights on the Fields.Just be careful and keep running.Thoses Werewolf type things that runaround there are the only ones that you cant outrun but their not that hard to beat,on the top of the map is the marker where you need to go.It doesn't make sense fighting on the fields yet.Also the Strategys for ginding here are?well I'll keep that remark for me.The first Suggested strategy here says to fight that King Behemuth at the start.I did,he gets you 4000 cp.If you can get a pre-emptive strike.If not restart battle.The other strategy shown in the Guide by Sirius,shows a fight that you have to pass on your way to my guide,between two
Monsters.I believe one was that king the other like those werewolf types but bigger.If you look at the vid posted in the guide those people have 7000-8000 hp.Meaning they have grinded already for over 10hrs,so ofcourse that battle is easy.Also at the end you see they get 6600cp wow.My way get you 10,000cp in 3 fights that take 5 minutes maybe 8.But as you get stronger they get easier and they are not as hard as the others.

arcabrad
03-31-2010, 03:51 AM
i cant seem to find it what areas or rather which mission do you have to do before you get there

R6soldier
03-31-2010, 04:16 AM
i cant seem to find it what areas or rather which mission do you have to do before you get there

towards the 2nd mission on chapter 11...right before you get vanille's eidilon

tha sneakysnake
03-31-2010, 05:19 AM
The best boosting spot in the game will come right before the final boss. There is a sword guy (forget his name) and after you beat him there is two big fat guys (forget their names also). It's literally the part right before the final boss. You can beat them very easily and you'll get 30,000 cp for doing so. There are two sword guys plus the two fat guys giving you a total above 100,000 cp in less than ten minutes. After you beat them just run to the bottom and touch the save point and they will respawn. I maxed out everything as far as I could, fought the final boss and then by the time I had to go fight the adamantoises to boost they were a breeze. None of my friends did this and it easily caught me up with them. The only reason adamontoises would even be consider better is the small chance of ignot and trapz, but CP wise these guys are far better and take much less time!

arcabrad
03-31-2010, 05:53 AM
towards the 2nd mission on chapter 11...right before you get vanille's eidilon
is that on the steppe or on the other side because there are no caves on the steppe that i can find

zslux
03-31-2010, 06:15 AM
It is the top area above where the yellow arrow is showing you to go. There are two large creatures fighting wih a save point lower in the cavern.

i love anime
03-31-2010, 06:41 AM
follow the orange destination on the map.

should be where u get vanilles summon right when u exit the caves. the flowery place is where the summon is.

theres a lot of destinations on gran pulse too

arcabrad
03-31-2010, 08:04 AM
i think i found it thanks

kingofkings dfa
04-02-2010, 01:29 PM
when you get to chapter 11 go up to the northern highplain and theirs a King Behemuth its easy 2 geta pre-emtive on him just wait till he turns around and run straight behind him then the battle lasts (for me) 25secs and as everyones saying you get 4000 cp i use the paradigm aggression(com-com-rav) with light fang and hope wen i first went there it to ok 45 secs and after you you've beaten him you only have to just walk past the save station and turn around to fight him agen in 5 mins u get around 20,000 cp im grinding there and every 10 fights i upgrade my ppl it works for me hope it helps u? :)

TwinTipZ
04-02-2010, 03:30 PM
I grinded for 2 hours in the caves and I was set and still am. I'm way overpowered right now.

MaHiTToJR
04-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Continue to the caves, fight the bombs and the yellow robots. They might not give a large amount of CP but they go down fast and sometimes you fight more than 5.

They also drop descent items for upgrading weapons, especially the bombs.

I farmed some here myself cause i wanted to take down the miniboss which you trigger when you get close to some gate :)

TOBY DA THUG
04-03-2010, 12:35 PM
thanks for this.

Is there a strategy for the bomb things? they keep killing me so for now im ignorning them and going between the robots. would be useful if I could kill them bomb things...

Xenolith666
04-04-2010, 05:21 AM
There's a decent spot in Yaschas Massif - The Ascendant Scarp. There's a spot where's there's some roots and at the top of the path are 5 Munchkins. The munchkins are rather easy.. so I would go with 2 Commanders and a Synergist for haste.
You get 2000cp for killing 5 of them. I timed it for 5 minutes and made 10,000cp. Basically 1 set of kills per minute. Once you kill the set, jump down the roots and the Munchkins respawn instantly. So jump back up and kill em again. It's a little repetitious, but since they are pretty easy to kill it's helpful when you're first starting out in chapter 11. You can make 30,000cp in 15 minutes and 120,000cp per hour.