PDA

View Full Version : Questions about elementals

FaitcH
03-11-2010, 05:14 PM
I just wanted to ask you all :

I've been trying to find any information concerning the elementals tree but i can't seem to find any at all.
For example ... when you fight with lightning in ravager mode ... if you make an aquastrike will your lightningstrike be more powerful? is there anything from the elementals that is related to damage based?
Because i've been scanning the ennemies and i tried to understand it with the auto-battle but sometimes i think it dosnt matter because fire/thundera/blizzard dosnt seems a logic combination of damage to me.

So my question basically is:
Does the elementals attack increase or have any changes in the process with each other ... for example as i said : Water strike then Lightning Strike (lightning strike should be more powerful than if you'd do lightning strike then aqua strike)?

And if yes ... is there any tree somewhere that i could see the difference between every attack combinations?

xTGMx INF3RNO
03-11-2010, 05:28 PM
If you chain a lightning withand aqua it does give a damage bonus but tbh its really nothing so chaning them dosent really help