PDA

View Full Version : Evening all

Grrarrghgasm
03-11-2010, 07:55 PM
I'll get the obvious opening statement out of the way; I'm new here. I'm not a hardcore gamer in fact I didn't have a Xbox live Gold membership until a few days ago, but due to some changes I've had to throw in my Warcraft towel (please try to refrain from mocking me for playing WoW!)

Currently I'm being frustrated by a couple of achievements, not because they're hard but because for the life of me I can't get them unlock despite following various instructions to the letter. They'd be 'Skitched Up', 'On Top of the World' and 'Stairmaster' in Skate 2 (according to my career stats I've skitched easily far enough and done stairgap large enough) and 'Animal Friend' in Mini Ninjas. Considering I still need to complete Mini Ninjas on hard it's not a huge deal but still rather annoying that I made sure I had freed all animals on each stage before moving on, but nevermind. Oh and Mini Ninjas would also be my most embarrassing game that I've played, but my girlfriend bought it for herself and then started playing it on my gamertag not hers, so it would have been rude not to complete it right?

So yes still working on my first 1000/1000 but hopefully I'm not far off.

Outside of the Xbox my main interest is in bikes and over the course of my life thusfar I've ridden MTB, BMX and track although not quite in that order. I am ashamedly well out of practice in both MTB and BMX (although I was never very good even at my peak!) having only ridden my commute for the last year but I keep promising I'll dust off the BMX and head down to Stockwell for a session again.

Diskidgotsol3
03-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Welcome to x360a!!!
You BMX too,Finally someone here i met that BMX too.
What bike do you have?

A BENGAL HOBO
03-11-2010, 08:14 PM
welcome u should go download some arcade game aegis wing(is free) and dash of distruction its free and easy achievments

Lady Greaver
03-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Welcome to X360A.

CodSteaks
03-11-2010, 09:02 PM
welcome!
free arcade games? what WHAT?! :eek:

Grrarrghgasm
03-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Cheers for the welcomes.

Diskid - I've got a Fly Diablo. It's a little old I guess but still going strong. What are you riding?

Hobo - Thanks I'll have a little look at those games.