PDA

View Full Version : CodSteaks here

CodSteaks
03-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Howdy, x360a community! I've only had my own 360 since January, but I found this site pretty quickly, since the achievement system was one of the main things I liked about the 360 early on when I would play at a friend's place. I've already been posting here a bit, I'm on here throughout the day while I'm at work (it's a great time waster), so I figured I'd formally introduce myself.
My name's Khalil. About the only nickname anyone ever came up with for me that stuck and wasn't insulting is Keebs, so that's what most of my gamer friends call me. I live in Minnesota with my wife and baby boy, so like my XBL bio says, sometimes I may have to pause to tend to whatever the baby needs. I grind through the work week as a service advisor at a small auto shop, and live in a small town, although I did grow up in a city.
I've been gaming since the original NES when I was about 7 or 8, but I've never been what I would call a hardcore gamer. There have been a few games throughout the years I've been hardcore into, mostly MMOs, but I've been mostly a casual gamer.
Right now I'm planning on trying to get full achievements in the games I want to play, not sure if I'll go for the quick 1000s just to get the score, but you never know, I do like the look of a full 100% mosaic ;). I plan to get multiplayer achievements if I can, but I'm most interested in co-op multiplayer. Games like Gears of War that almost seem to require a boosting grind for the achievements I'm not too interested in. I feel like I got enough mindless grinding from MMOs. I'll still go for the co-op achievements there though.
So anyway, if anyone would like to friend me, go ahead. I've got GTA IV, MW2 spec-ops, GoW co-op, Beautiful Katamari (maybe), all sitting on my shelf, and I have Borderlands coming from Gamefly when I'm done with MW2, so those are the games I'll be interested in playing. Oh, and a little Viva Pinata here and there :o

A BENGAL HOBO
03-11-2010, 11:32 PM
hey i have mw2 and pinata so send me a friend requestGT:A BENGAL HOBO

and ill play

Diskidgotsol3
03-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Welcome to x360a!!!
enjoy your stay.

NightUlf
03-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Salutations, welcome to the community and to 360 gaming.
Hope you enjoy your stay with us and your time with the 360.
Nice intro by the way. :)

Lady Greaver
03-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Welcome to X360A and enjoy your stay.