PDA

View Full Version : Dlc

Thee Oman 2441
03-13-2010, 05:56 AM
Just started playing this game yesterday, and I went to the Marketplace to get the DLC but I could not find it. Does anyone know if they took the maps and characters off of the Marketplace? or am I just looking in the wrong place? I went to Game Add Ons and Transformers 2 wasn't even listed. If anyone has any info on this, please let me know. Thanks.

Saluki 00
03-13-2010, 01:47 PM
I can't find it either... I can't find ANYTHING about it online either, as far as what happened to it. I have a bad feeling that this is similar to what Marvel/Disney/Activision did w/ the DLC for Ultimate Alliance 2? Complete speculation.

EDIT: Does anyone know WHEN the DLC disappeared? :mad:

EDIT: Completionists beware. I believe I found something rather disappointing. It appears Luxoflux, the developer of this game, AND the DLC (who was apparently acquired by Activision in 2002) has been shut down as of Feb. 11 2010. HOWEVER, Activision was the parent, and therefore a possibility still exists ACTIVISION could re-release the DLC? I sure hope so. I'm sure this is the reason we can no longer find the DLC. Go to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxoflux

MAD MAD MAD

Saluki 00
03-15-2010, 11:08 PM
From Nathan Tyree at Activision:

"The character DLC is not available any longer."

padraiglovesyou
03-16-2010, 12:41 AM
Focking sucks that they pulled it :(

Thee Oman 2441
03-16-2010, 12:49 AM
I am a little irritated myself. I was going to download it about a month ago, but decided to wait til I start the game, oh well. I am going to get 1000/1000 and I will still consider it a 100% complete game on my list.

Saluki 00
03-16-2010, 12:21 PM
It's back, I don't know what's going on over at Activision, apparently they can't get their own story straight, but I'm downloading the "Character and Map Pack Plus" at this very moment! Get it while you can, hopefully it lasts.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! :woop: