PDA

View Full Version : DLC No longer available!

Saluki 00
03-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Completionists beware. I believe I found something rather disappointing. It appears Luxoflux, the developer of this game, AND the DLC (who was apparently acquired by Activision in 2002) has been shut down as of Feb. 11 2010. luxoflux.com no longer works. HOWEVER, Activision was the parent, and therefore a possibility still exists ACTIVISION could re-release the DLC? I sure hope so. I'm sure this is the reason we can no longer find the DLC. Go to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxoflux

I have a message in to Activision, awaiting response. We'll see what they have to say. I feel as if we've been abandoned, w/ ach. for unobtainable DLC, yet again, just like Marvel U.A. 2

MAD MAD MAD :mad:

Saluki 00
03-15-2010, 11:06 PM
From Nathan Tyree at Activision:

"The character DLC is not available any longer."

I sent a second email asking why it was removed, and if it will ever be back. Awaiting response. :mad:

Seany Show
03-15-2010, 11:19 PM
This will be just like the Marvel Ultimate Alliance2 DLC that got taken down. I imagine it will never be coming back aswell. I've previously purchased the content but am yet to complete it. Think it's time to do so.

Saluki 00
03-16-2010, 12:20 PM
It's back, I don't know what's going on over at Activision, apparently they can't get their own story straight, but I'm downloading the "Character and Map Pack Plus" at this very moment! Get it while you can, hopefully it lasts.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! :woop:

Mods, you can close this thread. Thanks everyone for your patience... I sincerely thought this was gone for good!