PDA

View Full Version : Mission 12 problems

666priest
03-14-2010, 07:08 AM
EDIT: Nevermind. These glitches are terrible.

Tyger7
03-14-2010, 07:31 AM
I found this guide very useful for the game!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/950804/56766

Should help you on any level for the most part.

Owen H Brown
05-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Why edit your post so that nobody has any idea what your problem was? I myself am stuck on mission 12 and can't figure out what the problem is and for all I know you could have had the same issue.

I can't seem to capture one of the control nodes. It is the one over the bridge to the right near the starting zone. I have comtrol of Commander Geary but still, it seems the node will not become mine. GRRR. I will check the FAQ.

Just read it, apparently the turret I need to destroy, which will allow me to capture the node, is elsewhere on the map. Stupid. I will get back to you.

Owen H Brown
05-09-2010, 08:07 AM
OK I have figured out the problem. It was stupid of me not to have realised earlier.

I forgot that for a node to be captured, it must be connected directly to a node that you already control. You can see which nodes are linked to which by entering the map.

The node that is over the bridge and through the tunnel at the start of the level cannot be captured unless a nearby node (down the ramp closer to the core) is first captured.

I managed to finish the level. It took a lot of trial and error and working with the bugs but I got it!