PDA

View Full Version : Et Tu, Brute? question

M1keX
03-14-2010, 03:34 PM
I searched but found nothing, my question is can i go into hardcore mode with my mate and be on the same team and just knife him 5 times (team kill him) ?

Cheers

MajorBertolli
03-14-2010, 03:57 PM
No, none of the achivements can be gained by team killing. Your best bet is to message someone on the other team if they want to boost this achivment. Then send them a request, knife him 5 times then let him knife you and your done.

M1keX
03-14-2010, 04:02 PM
No, none of the achivements can be gained by team killing. Your best bet is to message someone on the other team if they want to boost this achivment. Then send them a request, knife him 5 times then let him knife you and your done.

I guessed as much but how can i get one of my firends join me without being on my team or in my squad so i can do it that way ? Because it seems to auto assin them to my squad ?

Any ideas

MajorBertolli
03-14-2010, 04:08 PM
That I haven't figured out. I am hoping that someone would explain that to me also.

oDrPepper
03-14-2010, 04:10 PM
When I searched in a party for Rush it put my friend on the other team, we exploited that to get the achievement. You could hope for that to happen too or use the Squad Deathmatch method.

adz5000
03-14-2010, 06:32 PM
use the Squad Deathmatch method.

Can you elaborate ???

Copyright
03-14-2010, 06:49 PM
I searched but found nothing, my question is can i go into hardcore mode with my mate and be on the same team and just knife him 5 times (team kill him) ?

Cheers
If you're not lying about searching, the search is broken because there's many, probably more than 5, threads about this. I believe it is even answered in the Achievement Guide thread.