PDA

View Full Version : Out of curiousity...

Kai Freefall
03-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Does anyone know if the multiplayer demo is still active/available.

I did have it on my HDD but when i upgraded it the other day i took my demos, videos, etc off, so that the transfer process didn't take as long.

Thought the game was ok so i thought i would give it another go, but, i don't want to waste my time downloading a demo thats over 1GB if the servers are no longer active.

If anyone knows the answer that would be great :)

Dr Popodopolus
03-14-2010, 05:03 PM
IIRC it closed on the 25th or 28th of february, so no, sadly it no longer works. :(

Mr_Beast
03-14-2010, 05:14 PM
No its not

bosInFusioN
03-14-2010, 05:15 PM
The servers are offline that is all the more reason to go and buy it. This game is awesome and I really don't think you will regret it.

Kai Freefall
03-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Cheers for the info guys.

I will probably just wait until i can borrow it off a mate or until the price drops abit before i take the plunge ;)

simoniem
03-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Cheers for the info guys.

I will probably just wait until i can borrow it off a mate or until the price drops abit before i take the plunge ;)

If you're a bit good at shooters, I advise buying it ASAP, since a lot of players have no clue how to play good yet, I find myself on #1 with the most points all the time.

Just like in MW2, everybody knows the game now, and all its good and bad weapons, all the camping spots. It will take hopefully at least 1 month before all players on BC2 start playing annoying like that.

Hitman H94
03-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Just like in MW2, everybody knows the game now, and all its good and bad weapons, all the camping spots. It will take hopefully at least 1 month before all players on BC2 start playing annoying like that.
most of the games i was in people were capming in places that i had no idea u could get to getting really annoying nw

Kai Freefall
03-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Well, looks i might have to add this to my list of games to pick up, although im still working my way through the ones i got for my 20th (AVP, bayonetta and FF13) ;)