PDA

View Full Version : Squad Deathmatch.....

Judivarious
03-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Should have been like this. ONE CLASS LIMIT PER SQUAD.

4 people a squad, so one assault, one medic, one engineer, and ONE recon.

Hitman H94
03-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Should have been like this. ONE CLASS LIMIT PER SQUAD.

4 people a squad, so one assault, one medic, one engineer, and ONE recon.
thts not a bad idea actually
every1 will rush for Recon

David x360a
03-14-2010, 08:36 PM
I agree that there should only be one Recon per squad, but the remaining classes should be chosen freely.

ChaosGod87
03-14-2010, 10:14 PM
I agree, was in a game earlier, my whole squad was recon and they were horrible. It was really pissing me off. :uzi:

taylorxxx
03-14-2010, 11:53 PM
I agree, was in a game earlier, my whole squad was recon and they were horrible. It was really pissing me off. :uzi:

this.

it's getting ridiculous playing with kids who go 1 - 18 every time.

i just want the damn achievement so i can go back to playing rush!!!!

Dz06lt
03-15-2010, 12:08 AM
meh the only thing i cant stand is all the damn snipers

PakoRawr
03-15-2010, 12:09 AM
It's a good idea, it would balance the teams in a nice way.

ChaosGod87
03-15-2010, 12:10 AM
this.

it's getting ridiculous playing with kids who go 1 - 18 every time.

i just want the damn achievement so i can go back to playing rush!!!!

Squad DM isn't really that bad if you have a good squad. But, I got my achievement the other day playing Conquest, I hate hate hate that game type.

Judivarious
03-15-2010, 12:49 AM
They should make it just the way the singleplayer is....

Haggard is the Engineer

Sweetwater is the medic (at least I think of him as a medic since in the first game he teaches you how to use the little needle thing that heals you)

Sarge is like an Assault guy.

And Preston is a little bit of everything.

Runic Aries
03-15-2010, 01:15 AM
I played Squad deathmatch until I won a game, and in the game I won because some random teammate kept jumping in my tank all the time while the other 2 teammates sniped. GOOD JOB GUYS!

While I do disagree with only 1 class per squad because the someone may take a medic but not want to play as the medic, but it would be nice to have a limit on how many Recon's there can be at once in squad deathmatch because there do seem to be alot.

Also: If I am playing Recon and sniping bad guys from behind their base (not squad deathmatch), DO NOT SPAWN AS A MEDIC CLASS AND EMPTY YOUR ENTIRE CLIP TO GET ME FOUND!

dragon strife 1
03-15-2010, 10:53 PM
i have only ever once been against a team full of recons, and they were just awful, felt bad for them tbh :P

iBlessing 09
03-15-2010, 11:01 PM
meh the only thing i cant stand is all the damn snipers
:goodpost:whs:goodpost:whs:goodpost:whs:

:omg he's right.

I had a team of snipers and when I was attacking I died once and planted 3/4 times and they didn't plant once and died at least 4 times each. Sigh they annoy me.

SatNiteEduardo
03-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Also: If I am playing Recon and sniping bad guys from behind their base (not squad deathmatch), DO NOT SPAWN AS A MEDIC CLASS AND EMPTY YOUR ENTIRE CLIP TO GET ME FOUND!

If I play with my normal squad they know never to spawn on me, ever, if I am playing recon. I don't even like another recon spawning on me but on some maps and in some locations it does make sense.

They could have squad deathmatch variants that are random (not selectable). Some class specific eg all snipers and some 1 of each class and some normal.

MediumMelanin
03-16-2010, 01:40 AM
Yeah, there was one game where EVERYONE was a Recon...you can imagine how fun that must've been...

guillermo316
03-16-2010, 02:02 AM
no, beacuse the you can decide what to be.

ilessthan3u
03-16-2010, 09:39 AM
thts not a bad idea actually
every1 will rush for Recon

i would rush for assult or medic