PDA

View Full Version : Connection problems

Flashbag
03-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Everytime in the middle of a game i get disconnected out of the game and i return to the BF BC2 Main Menu.

And i leave my party and i dont know why :(
Does someone have this problem or does anyone have a solution for this problem :(

Hitman H94
03-14-2010, 09:13 PM
this happened to me couple of days bac bt its ok wid me nw

Flashbag
03-14-2010, 09:16 PM
this happened to me couple of days bac bt its ok wid me nw

Glad to hear but it really sucks this game is soo much better then MW2 but the servers of MW2 are much more stabilized

Hitman H94
03-14-2010, 09:23 PM
i knw wen i was playing today had could hve had 2 snipers dogtags bt it lagged i got one the i went trough the wall and he killed me

sir_taugs
03-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Glad to hear but it really sucks this game is soo much better then MW2 but the servers of MW2 are much more stabilized

Its because MW2 uses players as the host. Like when the host quits or has a bad connection the game freaks out and has to restart (or pause) to find a new host. Bad company is ran off EA servers. And they are over populated so thats why they have been having problems. But no worries everything should be fixed very soon.

Flashbag
03-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Its because MW2 uses players as the host. Like when the host quits or has a bad connection the game freaks out and has to restart (or pause) to find a new host. Bad company is ran off EA servers. And they are over populated so thats why they have been having problems. But no worries everything should be fixed very soon.

Hope so i wanted to play with my mate on xbox live :(