PDA

View Full Version : screenshots in bad company 2!

ghostndshell
03-15-2010, 02:21 AM
I was playing a game earlier and died!
So when I died I pressed the x button and a message came up in the top right hand corner saying screenshot saved!:confused:
What would be the point of saving a screenshot of yourself dying and has anyone else noticed this and if so is there any practical use?

JonnyNumber1
03-15-2010, 03:06 AM
I'm sure you can press the start button and the back button and the same which allows you to take a screen shot which you can view at battlefield website. You must have pushed the buttons by mistake, hope that clears that up for you;).

Jordbrett
03-15-2010, 03:08 AM
If the battlefield website ever starts working that is.

JonnyNumber1
03-15-2010, 03:09 AM
If the battlefield website ever starts working that is.
lol I've never actually tried the website or taken a screen shot.

ghostndshell
03-15-2010, 03:16 AM
I'm sure you can press the start button and the back button and the same which allows you to take a screen shot which you can view at battlefield website. You must have pushed the buttons by mistake, hope that clears that up for you;).
Ok thats probably what it was then I remember pushing a few buttons but thought it was the x button kinda flapping about at the time coz I pulled my mic out cheers for clearing that up i'll try taking some proper pic's now. :)
Just kinda surprised didn't know you could take pics!
That is another awesome feature I think the net time I knife someone im getting a pic LOL!

JonnyNumber1
03-15-2010, 03:20 AM
Ok thats probably what it was then I remember pushing a few buttons but thought it was the x button kinda flapping about at the time coz I pulled my mic out cheers for clearing that up i'll try taking some proper pic's now. :)
Just kinda surprised didn't know you could take pics!
That is another awesome feature I think the net time I knife someone im getting a pic LOL!
Kl no worries if you get any funny screen shots don't be afraid to share the fun;).

ghostndshell
03-15-2010, 03:27 AM
Kl no worries if you get any funny screen shots don't be afraid to share the fun;).
Yeah man no probs I will be taking loads and when I can check em i'll see if I get any good ones!!:p

DENAz666
03-15-2010, 06:28 AM
I always forget to take a shot when something funny happens, the only screen shots i have are lame :P

sir_taugs
03-15-2010, 07:15 AM
You can take screenshots with the 360?