PDA

View Full Version : Skill Levels

Runic Aries
03-15-2010, 04:25 AM
So my skill level is 180, and I noticed that is pretty good since the highest is 201, but then I realized that there were about 50,000 people with about the same skill level as me, so do you think its an accurate reflection of someone's skill?

d00gler
03-15-2010, 04:40 AM
I don't think so because people all over the leaderboards with different K:D ratios, squad score, and wins/losses all have a variety of skill levels. I remember in the original BC, your skill level could change after every single match. Does anyone know how this is calculated, and if it's an average, or based on the last round you played? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered.

Runic Aries
03-15-2010, 04:43 AM
I don't think so because people all over the leaderboards with different K:D ratios, squad score, and wins/losses all have a variety of skill levels. I remember in the original BC, your skill level could change after every single match. Does anyone know how this is calculated, and if it's an average, or based on the last round you played? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered. I dont know honestly but I remember after quitting out of a couple games with crappy teammates I got "your skill level has decreased" so I would assume it is based on your last X number of rounds