PDA

View Full Version : Scoob's DS games

scoobydiesel
03-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Well lets jsut see what games scoob has for his DS

Resident Evil DS(sweet game even for part port)
Super Mario 64 DS(must have)
Ridge racer
Spider man 2

wow i thought i had more....i'll look to see if i do later, should be buying a few soon(mario kart duuh)

DJHUNTERD
03-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Mario Kart is awesome. Excellent port. I have that Castlevania, Super Mario 64, Super Princess Peach (ordered for my wife:p ), Advance Wars: Duel Strike, and will be getting Metroid Hunters (whenever that rears its head). Is Resident Evil worth getting? I have the original and remake for Gamecube. I just dont see the point of buying it again!

BucklingLeader
03-08-2006, 03:45 AM
Mario Kart DS
Advance Wars Dual Strike

thats all i got so far

k_dog
03-08-2006, 03:46 AM
I loved Mario! Loved the Multiplayer too!

scoobydiesel
03-08-2006, 07:18 AM
I own more then 3 versions of resident evil so for me yes its worth it

but for you...Yeah actuly it could be, they ahve resident evil and they have resident evil DS, RE-normal

DS= you solve shizzle with the screen and cut zombies and stuff with the knife and whip blood from your face, i mean its not huge but does kinda change the feel of the game.

Plus i love it(the series) i hope re5 goes back to umbrella tho...

DJHUNTERD
03-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Well they better go back to Umbrella because it was set up so nice in 4. I mean Wesker and from waht it looks like the return of Carlos, come on... it just got the return of Umbrella written all over it.

RoughOutline
03-08-2006, 07:47 PM
I've got a demo of Metroid Prime Hunters (came with my DS), Wario Ware Touched, Project Rub, Yoshi Touch and Go, Advance Wars DS, Sonic Rush and Mario Kart.

For those who don't live in the UK, Project Rub is the UK name for Feel the Magic. I think it's a rather rubbish name change, but at least we don't have to stick with the name Trace Memory (Another Code sounds better). :p

Wario Ware is brilliant. It's probably been my most played DS game. Although, for a while, I didn't touch it and I was considering trading it in.

thieflordgamer
03-09-2006, 12:59 AM
ive got...

-demo of metroid hunters
-super mario 64 ds
-resident evil deadly silence
-warioware touched
-trauma center: under the knife
-mario kart ds
-rayman ds
-star wars episode 3
-castlevania: dawn of sorrow

im definitely getting metroid hunters when it comes out, and i mite have a few games that i already have that im forgetting on this list.

ianc125
03-09-2006, 04:25 AM
so far i got

metroid demo
super mario 64
mariokart

lots of fun they are

scoobydiesel
03-14-2006, 10:33 PM
oh i forgot i had the metroid demo...i didnt care for it