PDA

View Full Version : Sights do not appear on Certain Guns?

MajorBertolli
03-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Well recently playing I noticed several guns with our without a red dot or 4x zoom do not show the sight on the gun. I don't know if its just me or if this is a glitch.
They are:
1.MG36: Has a built in sight but the sight has no dot. When equiped with a Red dot or 4x, you still look through the original sight and still have no sight.
2. XM8 Compact: When equiped with a 4x the red arc does not appear though on occasion if you zoom in and out a few times it might appear the next time.
3. SV95: The 4x does not zoom and the arc does not appear. Red dot on the Red Dot sight sometimes will appear very faintly everyone in awhile.

I have been noticing this lately when playing this and I have no idea what the problem is. Anyone else having this probelm?

Runic Aries
03-15-2010, 05:21 PM
1) The gun has a built in scope so it would be pointless to add another scope.
2)The 4x scope sucks anyways, you cant see anything when your firing.
3) Why would you 4x scope a sniper?

MajorBertolli
03-15-2010, 05:32 PM
1. The built in scope does not work either, its just a blank space.
The other 2 have nothing to do with what I am asking but if you must know I like the 4x on Assault Rifles and LMGs on Defence as I can get some range on people trying to storm the objective.
I use the 4x and redot on a sniper on small Squad Deathmatch maps or in close quarters in a rush or conquest mode. The sight is much quicker to bring up as well as making the sniper faster to fire as I no longer have to zoom out to place another bullet into the breach. Then I can actually do something for the team in combat and not sit at spawn and snipe all day.

Duds911
03-15-2010, 10:20 PM
could the built in scope possibly be a holographic sight?

sinwar14
03-15-2010, 10:35 PM
could the built in scope possibly be a holographic sight?
they are actually called EO-tech sights

MediumMelanin
03-16-2010, 12:44 AM
Hmm, well, that's weird, since the arc always appears for me in the 4x zoom of the Prototype...but the 4x in the sniper weapons should be mid range...

MajorBertolli
03-16-2010, 12:50 AM
The compact doesn't appear which is the SMG, the Prototype is the Assault Rifle.

sir_taugs
03-17-2010, 07:56 AM
I haven't had this problem. But I don't like the scopes at all. The red dot and 4x arc are always blurry. Or is that just me?

TaytaMalikai
03-17-2010, 09:55 AM
The red marking on the 4x scope looks actually quite sharp to me, so I don't know.
And I haven't had the chance to try those guns out with the sights mentioned, so I have little to contribute here.

acidarmitage
03-17-2010, 02:57 PM
this happened to me a lot and i just used a different gun. Sometimes my game would also lock me out of doing any action but moving and jumped... I'd have no crosshairs or weapon and couldnt do anything and exiting the game would freeze me up... this happen to you too?