PDA

View Full Version : Rain: The Beatles Tribute

MrBubbles x360a
03-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Last night I saw what was one of the greatest experiences of my life, The Beatles tribute band "Rain"

Before you assume they are just a cover band I will tell you that they have the whole thing down to detail. They start from the Ed Sullivan era (with authentic sets) all the way to the concert on the Apple Corp. Rooftop. They even use the same instruments, same clothing, and everything is performed live.

And the setlist doesn't just jump around from era to era, it makes sense and you truly feel as though you are at a Beatles concert (especially with the great job they do replicating their voices).

If you are a Beatles fan than I urge you to see them as soon as possible. They are truly the next best thing to seeing The Beatles themselves. :woop:

XxFrAsZeRxX
03-29-2010, 06:34 AM
That's really cool, I saw a band like that when I was little. Unfortunately, I was only 6 at the time so I don't remember it that well :(. I do remember they were called "The Fab Four" and used the same clothes (like those clothes from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band) like you said. I personally like bands like that as long as they don't butcher the music.

MrBubbles x360a
03-29-2010, 08:29 PM
That's really cool, I saw a band like that when I was little. Unfortunately, I was only 6 at the time so I don't remember it that well :(. I do remember they were called "The Fab Four" and used the same clothes (like those clothes from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band) like you said. I personally like bands like that as long as they don't butcher the music.

Yea as long as they are respectful to the music then tribute bands can be great :)