PDA

View Full Version : Game ended early

Hitman H94
03-15-2010, 06:27 PM
whilst playing a game of rush i was playing medi doing proberly the best ive ever done is one and the loading screen comes up and says sever could not connect or something like that and when i checked my weapns and stuff the Red Dot i unlocked durign that match had become locked again a vehicle spec had also became locked and the experience i gt was lost making me go down a rank. i got sooo pissed off i switched the xbox off and just left the house

this happen to anyone else?

Runic Aries
03-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Yesterday I got kicked back to the dashboard mid game but I havn't experienced any problems for a while now.

big red marino
03-15-2010, 07:02 PM
I know it sucks, but it has only happened to me once and then maybe a couple of laggy matches. Other than that they have been without fail.

iBlessing 09
03-15-2010, 07:15 PM
I got a snipe across the map with a +519 and got D/C about 5 seconds after the shot.

McApree
03-15-2010, 07:18 PM
I dont understand why people get so mad at this crap. DOn't get me wrong, my feathers get ruffled when my team is getting raped or snipers are camping all day, but to get so angry over losing some stats that you can easily make back?

I dont know, I guess I am more laid back than most people and could hardly care less about a bunch of 1's and 0's in a computer which mean nothing physically

iBlessing 09
03-15-2010, 07:20 PM
I dont understand why people get so mad at this crap. DOn't get me wrong, my feathers get ruffled when my team is getting raped or snipers are camping all day, but to get so angry over losing some stats that you can easily make back?

I dont know, I guess I am more laid back than most people and could hardly care less about a bunch of 1's and 0's in a computer which mean nothing physically
Technically if you get mad and chuck your remote and pull something in your arm using a aggressive throw then it is physical :)

II M1CK3H II
03-15-2010, 08:28 PM
whilst playing a game of rush i was playing medi doing proberly the best ive ever done is one and the loading screen comes up and says sever could not connect or something like that and when i checked my weapns and stuff the Red Dot i unlocked durign that match had become locked again a vehicle spec had also became locked and the experience i gt was lost making me go down a rank. i got sooo pissed off i switched the xbox off and just left the house

this happen to anyone else?

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg