PDA

View Full Version : Spawns

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Anybody else playing hardcore having the same problem? I seem to get thrown into games where our team is getting raped and the entire base in full of enemies killling me as I spawn. It really zaps the fun from the game. I try to kill sum before I die but they just keep respawning on their buddy hiding in a corner that I can't see. I usually quit out after 3 deaths in a row. Anybody else think they should make it so the enemy can't come past the crates and in our spawn?

Runic Aries
03-15-2010, 06:38 PM
I dont play hardcore and I have never had this problem, perhaps its just the hardcore crowd.

MajorBertolli
03-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Well its just how people want to play. If someone manages to somehow get behind your spawn and kills your team the entire game, its no ones fault but your teams. If they were to restrict how far you can go (they already have enough restrictions on that) well then you will be the forced to walk in a straight line.

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-15-2010, 06:48 PM
I wouldn't make it that restrictive. I just mean make one of those black walls that gives you 10 seconds to turn around a few feet past the crates, so they can still get up around the crates to hold an area down around it, but we still have the ability to spawn and work forward without having to worry about a camper behind us. Idk though, maybe I'll go back to core and try to give it a go again. Trying to deal with more bullets to put into an enemy may outweigh the spawn killing issues.

PrinceofDeath86
03-15-2010, 07:47 PM
I hate when defenders come to your base an try to spawn kill you, thats what is really annoying. Happens all the time on Isla Innocenties in hc.

InsaneKane87
03-15-2010, 08:32 PM
What they shoulda done was made it to when you go onto an enemy's base you have the 10 second thing or you die, just like when you go off the map. I THOUGHT during a video they said they put that in the game but obviously not. But yes I have that problem, its sad the only way they can get kills is spawn killing. Not giving the person that spawns a chance and just killing him is a pussy move.

CovertDog
03-15-2010, 08:49 PM
I was thinking about this today. I thought they should have it that if there is a certain amount of defenders in your base, they should spawn you outside of your base closer to their base. It isn't a huge change to the game play, but could make them think differently about doing it.

iBlessing 09
03-15-2010, 10:47 PM
You shouldn't be allowed inside a certain distance of there base. There should be turrets at the spawn so if they try and spawn kill you they get killed, like running out of the map.

DanDanMuffinMan
03-15-2010, 10:48 PM
all i ever play is hardcore and i dont think ive had a game where people DIDNT try to spawn kill my team. it gets really annoying and is becoming a real problem

iBlessing 09
03-15-2010, 11:18 PM
all i ever play is hardcore and i dont think ive had a game where people DIDNT try to spawn kill my team. it gets really annoying and is becoming a real problem
CORE CORE CORE CORE CORE CORE, it's lots more fun ;)

MediumMelanin
03-16-2010, 01:04 AM
They're always spawn killing, pretty much ruins on how the game was supposedly meant to be played...:/

MajorBertolli
03-16-2010, 01:07 AM
Yeah but most of the people you play with in public games are going to play in idiotic ways.