PDA

View Full Version : Unattainable keys ?

xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
03-15-2010, 08:01 PM
I was in Rivet city and saw Flak and Shrapnels trunk and was wondering where to get the key I cant find it anywhere , same for rivet city supplies and a few others Help Pl0x

AngelCakeTom
03-15-2010, 11:00 PM
All stores etc in the game will have supply trunks case's locker's etc.. the owner will have the key, you can pick pocket it or kill them and take the key. The only key i believe to be impossible to get is the key to the nuka cola fridge in Girdershade as it contains the 30 quantums to find for the quest. Its the only key i cannot find...

xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx
03-15-2010, 11:50 PM
All stores etc in the game will have supply trunks case's locker's etc.. the owner will have the key, you can pick pocket it or kill them and take the key. The only key i believe to be impossible to get is the key to the nuka cola fridge in Girdershade as it contains the 30 quantums to find for the quest. Its the only key i cannot find...

I cant kill Shrapnel and its not in his pocket , same with the other guys

McGoogles
03-15-2010, 11:54 PM

That fridge (or whatever storage container that is locked) is the only one in the game that can never be opened, even with a key. I think it's called a Pristine Vending Machine?

Back on topic. There is a really, really interesting "easter egg" in Flak & Shrapnels room. Head to Rivet City, enter their room, and go to the left when you enter the room and head to the corner. You should see a small key on a little edge. You can only grab it in third person view. The key opens nothing.