PDA

View Full Version : How do you set up a boosting game???

sxpx911
03-15-2010, 09:22 PM
I was just wondering if you really needed to just fill a public game or can you do it in private?

IGzxManiiac
03-15-2010, 09:31 PM
As far as i know one way is to get a group of 4 partied together and then join a match of squad deathmatch or squad rush then once people off the opposite team start leaving your friends can be invited in, eventually leading to 4 vs 4 but that might take a while if you have some stubborn players on the opposite team. There might be other ways but thats the way my friends boosted the demo 2.0 kills.

fear30x
03-15-2010, 10:04 PM
I was just wondering if you really needed to just fill a public game or can you do it in private?
Try reading the other treads boosting methods or other

RadiantViper
03-15-2010, 10:06 PM
The game is pretty dead in the early morning, and me and my friend found a very roundabout way of getting into a small game on opposite sides (if you get lucky everyone else leaves, unlike the first BC the game keeps going if you have 2 or even 1 person).

My friend got into an empty game (just him) and I joined, but if you join from invite or even join session in progress it will always put you on the team of the person that you joined from (unless their team is full, obviously).

We waited till a random person joined the game and then I exited out, and hit 'join session in progress' from the random person (under recent players). So I joined in on the other team from my friend.

Eventually a few more people joined and people were usually joining/leaving everyone once in a while (it was usually 2v2 or 3v3), but it was still quiet enough for us to boost.

It's a bit dependent on luck but just thought I'd post that you don't need a larger group to boost. And if you get lucky and the random person leaves and no one else joins, you've got a whole room to yourself.

iBlessing 09
03-15-2010, 11:20 PM
The game is pretty dead in the early morning, and me and my friend found a very roundabout way of getting into a small game on opposite sides (if you get lucky everyone else leaves, unlike the first BC the game keeps going if you have 2 or even 1 person).

My friend got into an empty game (just him) and I joined, but if you join from invite or even join session in progress it will always put you on the team of the person that you joined from (unless their team is full, obviously).

We waited till a random person joined the game and then I exited out, and hit 'join session in progress' from the random person (under recent players). So I joined in on the other team from my friend.

Eventually a few more people joined and people were usually joining/leaving everyone once in a while (it was usually 2v2 or 3v3), but it was still quiet enough for us to boost.

It's a bit dependent on luck but just thought I'd post that you don't need a larger group to boost. And if you get lucky and the random person leaves and no one else joins, you've got a whole room to yourself.

Thanks for that, I'm doing a bit of boosting myself.

MediumMelanin
03-16-2010, 01:08 AM
Try playing during the weekday mornings, when people go to work/school, etc., and play on maps and game modes people don't usually play...like "Squad Rush"...