PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Scoring Info

fear30x
03-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Multiplayer Scoring

use the link,i dont care

LINK: http://www.mlwgames.com/badcompany2/multiplayer-ranks

now someone else can put time in to fix or cut and paste, didnt post it for myself

Runic Aries
03-15-2010, 11:42 PM
Anyone else think this looks copy-pasted?

Also nice organization.

Chuppernicus
03-16-2010, 12:05 AM
It's a great start, but as a graphic designer I think it needs to be cleaned up a bit.

I do like the hierarchy you've started to layout. Maybe add a space after each type of scoring? Like that the scoring is in bold and the rest regular. Lose all the action Desc Xp's or clean them up, they are redundant. Move the headings closer to the items they represent. Maybe a tab after the description/ before the points? This will make it easy to scan the description and then glance over to teh score. Maybe add some color? The classic, black, white and Red color scheme rarely goes wrong. It would be nice if we could add this to the pins and awards guide.

Nice start!

Runic Aries
03-16-2010, 12:15 AM
It's a great start, but as a graphic designer I think it needs to be cleaned up a bit.

I do like the hierarchy you've started to layout. Maybe add a space after each type of scoring? Like that the scoring is in bold and the rest regular. Lose all the action Desc Xp's or clean them up, they are redundant. Move the headings closer to the items they represent. Maybe a tab after the description/ before the points? This will make it easy to scan the description and then glance over to teh score. Maybe add some color? The classic, black, white and Red color scheme rarely goes wrong. It would be nice if we could add this to the pins and awards guide.

Nice start!

I probably would have added something similar to my pin guide but I found this while I was making it:
http://badcompanytwo.com/multiplayer/multiplayer-scoring/
After finding that I thought it would be unnecessary and doesnt that one mega-rank calculator library type thing have something like this too?

Well it looks like you cleaned it up a bit but I still think it looks really plain and it kinda hurts to read.

Also: Does anyone else NEVER get the tripple kill bonus? I know I have killed 3 people simultaneously (I did it a few hours ago with a single sniper shot) and every time I do I only get the double kill bonus.

MediumMelanin
03-16-2010, 04:06 AM
^Well, I get my triple kill bonus when I blow up an enemy vehicle...

Also, nice that you've posted this, but I don't see "Squad Attack Order" is this supposedly "Squad Kill Order" <--'cause I haven't seen that 0_0

fear30x
03-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Anyone else think this looks copy-pasted?

Also nice organization.
yes its copy & pasted what gave it away, everyone was asking and here it is

fear30x
03-16-2010, 02:23 PM

Nice start!
it wasnt for any praise it was for assisting mp out there asking those repeated questions, and this website altered it and i had to refix it, i only cared about showing those who've asked their answers, nothing else