PDA

View Full Version : Missing points on scoreboard

zybor
03-16-2010, 11:11 AM
Okay, I want to know if this is just happening to me or whether others are getting the same problem. It seems to happen on any map when doing rush particularly. At the very start of the game, some of the first points that I get - whether it be a kill/revive/destory objective etc. don't seem to get registered!

For instance, I was playing rush on Port Valdez as an attacker and jumped on a quadbike to go and destroy objective A. On the way, I killed a person and got an M-com attacking bonus (80 total) and then destroyed the entire building to destroy the objective (100 points so 180 in total). I promtly got killed but looked at the scoreboard whilst waiting to respawn and it said I had only got 50 points!! Where the f*ck had the other points gone :rant:

This only happens if I get points near the start of a game is really, really annoying. Anybody else have this obscure problem?

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean1/360/Zybor.png (http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/360/Zybor)

Double2Seven
03-16-2010, 11:23 AM
I had worst.

I ranked up 2 levels in my medic class..And when i played the next day i was back like i didnt ranked up....

I hope it doesnt happens again.

The servers are not at 100% since launch i hope they improve to fully operational soon.

xRich UKx
03-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Yeah man I had the same problem on rush on port valdez.

As a medic from the time between us destroying one crate at the first base untill we destroyed both crates at the next base the points were coming up on my screen but not being added to the scoreboard. I counted and lost easily ~1.5k points+ because of it.

Then all of a sudden it was working fine again.

My whole squad were laughing as they were all on nrly 2k points and I was stuck on 160 Bitching everytime I healed/revived/killed etc I wasn't getting any points!

lol

pined5551
03-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Any points you get after death do not count :(

LTC PUDIE 42X
03-17-2010, 02:53 AM
yeah on the leaderboards im a rank 27 but in my stats im a 26 idk its just really strange