PDA

View Full Version : Et Tu Brute

centrysam
03-16-2010, 01:44 PM
does anyone want to help me get the "et tu brute" achievement. i need some friends who play this game.

Runic Aries
03-16-2010, 01:45 PM
Achievement trading thread, look up

Kronos1982
03-16-2010, 03:37 PM
FYI you can simply get one friend on the opposite team. I did this yesterday. Same guy 5 times.

rye007
03-16-2010, 04:36 PM
hey, also need this achievement....sum one send me friend request on xbox and I will be on from half 6 tonight-english time...
Cheers

XFistsClenchedX
03-16-2010, 05:08 PM
I always end up being put in my friends squad. I think it's because I'm in a party chat with them.

bigbubba
03-16-2010, 05:15 PM
if anyone wants to get this add me bigbubbad and we can get it together

Tieg
03-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Achievement trading thread...this post will most likely just get locked....you can find more then enough peeps on that thread to help you out as well as other stuff. Good Luck.

UNSCleric
03-16-2010, 06:40 PM
I'll be on in a few minutes and would like to get this. Gamertag is UNSCleric, I'll send you a FR in case you don't have it yet bigbubbad.

I have to appear offline though cause I called into work. :D

KNIGHTOFSERA
03-16-2010, 06:43 PM
lol, I dont think you guys are getting anywhere by telling them where they should post these things...it doesnt seem like theyre listening

and I dont know what the fuss is, I just added everyone on the opposite team and just knifed away...about half of them accepted, so if you knife the right ones you get it...easy and simple..no boosting required

Tieg
03-16-2010, 07:24 PM
lol, I dont think you guys are getting anywhere by telling them where they should post these things...it doesnt seem like theyre listening

and I dont know what the fuss is, I just added everyone on the opposite team and just knifed away...about half of them accepted, so if you knife the right ones you get it...easy and simple..no boosting required

Yeah....I'm starting to realize that....I have an idea that would probably get this thread locked...mention campers and how they rule in this game...that covert dog dude will lock this in a heartbeat as he is locking them left and right in the forum. Anyhow...party on and have fun!!!

guillermo316
03-16-2010, 10:40 PM
get one freind and kill him cinco numberos

heybtbm
03-16-2010, 11:34 PM
Is it possible to kill someone with the knife 5 times then send a friend request? I have 5 dogtags of the same person and was thinking of sending a friend request. Would the achievement unlock if he accepts?

KNIGHTOFSERA
03-16-2010, 11:36 PM
Is it possible to kill someone with the knife 5 times then send a friend request? I have 5 dogtags of the same person and was thinking of sending a friend request. Would the achievement unlock if he accepts?

Lots of people said it didnt work, it couldnt hurt if you tried though would it?

maddiablo94
03-17-2010, 12:05 AM
if someone will help me i will be on all night my GT is Maddiablo94 so send me a message

littlejay
05-01-2010, 12:51 PM
why are there 2 threads right next to each other asking to boost an easy achievement. there is an achievement trading thread at the top for the forum for EVERY game that has boostable achievements and the achievement guide clearly states you can knife the same person 5 times. do you guys have no friends at all or do you thing this forum is full of magic fairies that fly into your game and the achievement pops without you doing any work?