PDA

View Full Version : Well Hello

StarmanElite
03-16-2010, 02:18 PM
I guess I should start things off right by introducing myself.

I love games. All games. I have a 360, a Wii, a PS3, and a lot of other consoles. I play pretty much any kind of game as long as it is enjoyable. I spend most of my time playing 360, Wii and my DS, and a little bit with my PS3 (really only the exclusives). Some of my favorite games include Half-Life and Earthbound (from which my name was derived), and Super Mario World. Actually, I like most of the Mario platformers, the RPGs are really good as well. I also really enjoy Zelda. I don't ever restrict myself to one platform or one genre, I appreciate different experiences as a gamer.

I finally registered because I've been using the site for a little while now to look up odd achievements, but also because I'm looking for some 360 friends. Nobody I know really plays games very much or at all, so I'd like to meet some friendly people who also like a variety of games.

Well anyway, now I'll wrap up my little speech. If anyone wants to add me on XBL, my gamertag is (obviously) StarmanElite.

Oh, oh! By the way, I speak English rather than the XBL pseudo-language of "screaming obscenities and playing loud music in the background." So don't be afraid to add me. :)