PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition weapon problem.

Jamoo 1
03-16-2010, 07:00 PM
When I got it, My Dad wanted to play it on his Gamertag. Now the problem is when he purchased his own copy and played it he didn't have the M1911 or the M1A1 Smg (Yes he got the Limited Editon aswell). So I was wondering does anybody else have this problem? Please leave a post! :woop:

Runic Aries
03-16-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm assuming its a 1 per console thing so that 100s of people dont get free stuff

Hot Juicy Pie
03-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Did he get his own copy of a VIP code and enter it as well?

PrinceofDeath86
03-16-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm assuming its a 1 per console thing so that 100s of people dont get free stuff
It shouldnt really make a difference seein aas how everything is tired to specific gamertags an not console specific.

Jamoo 1
03-16-2010, 07:41 PM
I got BFBC Gold Edition (Pre-Owned) and I got everything I would have gotten if it was new, Is it not the same with BC2? D:

bigdaddybouncer
03-17-2010, 12:06 AM
Things have changed since, BFBC 1, my friend.

To use the "limited edition" stuff right off the bat you need a VIP code, which is 1 time use and comes with only NEW copies of BFBC 2. However, all that "limited edition" stuff can be unlocked throughout regular play - if you don't mind *not* having them ahead of time.

Nowadays, content - DLC and "exclusives" - are linked to individual gamertags (or, names, accounts, etc.). So if two separate people on the same console want VIP access in BFBC 2 you will require TWO separate copies of the Limited Edition of BFBC 2. Thank EA and GameStop for that one.

It remains to be seen, however, just how "VIP" VIP status is - i.e. how much
DLC going to cost.