PDA

View Full Version : Question about "Demolition Man" achievement....

Judivarious
03-16-2010, 07:06 PM
So, I know that teamkills DO NOT count toward the achievement, but do they penalize you for the kills you already got?

Copyright
03-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Huh?
Do you mean, if you get an enemy and a friendly, does it not count the enemy because you got a friendly?
Do you mean if you get an enemy, then later on get a friendly, the friendly cancels out the enemy?

Either way, no. I had 10-20 teamkills and my achievement unlocked right at 20 enemy kills.
You WILL lose your D2.0 kills if you get dropped from the game, so actually, I had 21 when the achievement unlocked, but I got one and was dropped from the game during my quest, that one did not save.

Judivarious
03-16-2010, 08:34 PM
What if I quit early?

Does my D 2.0 kills save if I quit early?

Wolffes
03-16-2010, 08:42 PM
They do I got a friend that quited after he got a D 2.0 and the kill saved

Judivarious
03-16-2010, 09:16 PM
YES! I JUST F**KING GOT IT!

Armed a mortar strike on the First "A" building when I was attacking on nelson bay (WHILE ON PARACHUTE), and I killed 2 guys, finally completing this annoying achievement.

big red marino
03-16-2010, 10:25 PM
YES! I JUST F**KING GOT IT!

Armed a mortar strike on the First "A" building when I was attacking on nelson bay (WHILE ON PARACHUTE), and I killed 2 guys, finally completing this annoying achievement.

Awesome...another method to try out.

metallicorphan
03-17-2010, 01:13 AM
because these have been taking so long for me to get,when i am lucky enough to get one,after the game has finished and it loads into the next game,i quit and then update my stats just incase we have another server issue

and then go back into another game