PDA

View Full Version : When you reach rank 22, can you take a picture for me?

Taiyz
03-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Edit: A big thank-you to Judivarious for the image.

When you reach rank 22, going to the Weapons and Gadgets menu (and probably the Stats page) a window appears that says WELCOME TO THE OFFICER RANKS or something.

I kind of freaked out and thought my rank was reset (as if it were welcoming me to the game for the first time; I had just experienced the lag-then-no-sound glitch, so...) and closed the window immediately so I could check my stats to make sure they were still there.

I really wanted to read this message, but I don't think it'll ever pop up again for me to read...

So when one of you, with a camera, reaches level 22, can you please take a picture of this screen that appears so I can read it? Thanks a bunch. =D

Runic Aries
03-16-2010, 11:04 PM
I can summarize, Basically it says welcome to the officer ranks, from here on out your on your own because we have run out of stuff to give you but have a shiny new G3 and the game will now tell you about your Skill level which can be found in the leader boards, and give you a pop up every time it goes up or down.

qpRELENTLESSqp
03-17-2010, 01:51 AM
that skill level pop up is starting to bug the crap out of me. i dont need to be told what my skill level is every time i turn the game on, i can just look it up in my stats if i want to know

Tx_Mace
03-17-2010, 01:53 AM
I did the same exact thing but i didn't know what it was so i didn't really worry about it

InsaneKane87
03-17-2010, 02:11 AM
that skill level pop up is starting to bug the crap out of me. i dont need to be told what my skill level is every time i turn the game on, i can just look it up in my stats if i want to know

I know its getting annoying its not even accurate lately, i come on and it says my skill has improved then it shows it as 0

:|

RadiantViper
03-17-2010, 02:33 AM
I can summarize, Basically it says welcome to the officer ranks, from here on out your on your own because we have run out of stuff to give you but have a shiny new G3 and the game will now tell you about your Skill level which can be found in the leader boards, and give you a pop up every time it goes up or down.

Even though if you're like me you'll still have some class stuff to unlock. I know what they mean, but I just thought it was funny that they lied to me.

Also, I concur with the above posts, don't need the game to tell me everytime I start playing.

sir_taugs
03-17-2010, 07:48 AM

It also says that were going to make ranking hard for you. Or something to that. And believe me. It's really hard to rank up now. Just to get lvl 30 you need 130,000 points!

Judivarious
03-17-2010, 04:18 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/mlodoss/3-17-10016.jpg

There you go.

Uncookable Pig
03-17-2010, 04:22 PM
I know its getting annoying its not even accurate lately, i come on and it says my skill has improved then it shows it as 0

:| does that for me aswell its pretty weird. then i go on the stats and it says its not 0