PDA

View Full Version : Pins - naval warfare, car warfare and wheels of hazard

SatNiteEduardo
03-17-2010, 12:58 AM
The guide says that roadkill works for car and naval pins. Is that confirmed eg if you get 4 roadkills in a humvee do you get both pins (3 roadkill + 4 car kills). I have tried and not succeeded yet but wondering if I would have better luck as a gunner on a humvee.

The reason I ask is I got the roadkill pin using a jetski and am sure I got more than 3 roadkills so I assume the jetski does not count for naval warfare or the guide is wrong.

PrinceofDeath86
03-17-2010, 11:29 PM
If your certain you got 4kills while on the jet-ski then it should have counted towards the naval warfare pin also.

technopig
03-17-2010, 11:30 PM
i know i got the 4 car kills pin by getting 4 road kills with the quad bike, but i am not sure about the sea vehicles.

GamesB2
03-17-2010, 11:30 PM
i ran over 4 people in one of the bigger attack boats... got both my medals so i can confirm this

oh the jetski counts aswell.

PrinceofDeath86
03-17-2010, 11:32 PM
My only problem is i can only get maybe 1 or 2 before they blow me up an i can never get back into another vehicle.

DAUNTEDFLETTY
03-17-2010, 11:36 PM
The guide says that roadkill works for car and naval pins. Is that confirmed eg if you get 4 roadkills in a humvee do you get both pins (3 roadkill + 4 car kills). I have tried and not succeeded yet but wondering if I would have better luck as a gunner on a humvee.

The reason I ask is I got the roadkill pin using a jetski and am sure I got more than 3 roadkills so I assume the jetski does not count for naval warfare or the guide is wrong.

for the 3 road kills - i used the quad to run them down not to hard

for the 4 kills in a car - i used the gun on the humvee park it in a good place then spray away

for the naval one - i used the granade gun on the boat again park it up and fire away

DENAz666
03-18-2010, 03:16 AM
Yeah for the naval kills, i just used the grenade launcher on the front of the attack boat.

SatNiteEduardo
03-18-2010, 03:21 AM
Yeah for the naval kills, i just used the grenade launcher on the front of the attack boat.

Tried that and I either see no enemy and my blind fire hits no one or I get sniped or the boat is blown up.

I should be able to get the car one somehow and hopefully the boat one will come.

Its all I need to fill the top part of the awards screen.

Runic Aries
03-18-2010, 03:24 AM
Any kill on either a PBPC boat or a MPC boat in passenger seat, gunner seat, or driver seat will count towards the pin.

Personally I like reigning grenades down from the PBPC or sitting on the back of an MPC far away and snipe people to get the pin.

guillermo316
03-18-2010, 03:48 AM
this are the few pins i'm missing going to try it tomorroe.

TalTsinth
03-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Wheels of Hazard Pin also takes Airkills with Helis/UAV. I did a 2 man airkill with the UAV then jumped in to a ATV and ran a 3rd down and it poped for me. Not sure if it was because I used the ATV to get the 3rd or if it just allows AV AirKills too.

DAUNTEDFLETTY
03-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Tried that and I either see no enemy and my blind fire hits no one or I get sniped or the boat is blown up.

I should be able to get the car one somehow and hopefully the boat one will come.

If you are attacking on ISLA INOCENTES in the first section off the map grab a boat. (make sure you are not in a squad because that can mess things up) When you have the boat drive it around the back of the island you are trying to attack. There should be a rock in the water park your boat on the other side of that rock facing the main island. Then jump on the front gun and fire away. You can most off the time see the bad guys running around the back of the island to take cover from the chopperseasy kills.

Lympathia
03-18-2010, 12:46 PM
If you are attacking on ISLA INOCENTES in the first section off the map grab a boat. (make sure you are not in a squad because that can mess things up) When you have the boat drive it around the back of the island you are trying to attack. There should be a rock in the water park your boat on the other side of that rock facing the main island. Then jump on the front gun and fire away. You can most off the time see the bad guys running around the back of the island to take cover from the chopperseasy kills.

Excellent tip, I'm gonna try that now!

mrvtec10
03-18-2010, 01:08 PM
On ISLA INOCENTES when attacking pick recon drive the jet ski a little foreword so you can see the other island go on the back of it and snipe counts as navel kills.

DAUNTEDFLETTY
03-18-2010, 01:26 PM
On ISLA INOCENTES when attacking pick recon drive the jet ski a little foreword so you can see the other island go on the back of it and snipe counts as navel kills.

nice never thort off that one.

APX
03-18-2010, 04:01 PM
I got my naval warfare pin on conquest (Leguna Presa or Alta I think) took a jetski and ran it to the very end of the map by C Flag (won't work if C Flag is near your home base) and I just kept picking people off with my assault gun till I got it, pretty easy stuff.

Also, heli/air vehicle roadkills cound towards the wheels of hazard (roadkilled 10+ people in one round with the blackhawk, was orgasmic. :D)

Tieg
03-18-2010, 05:40 PM
was orgasmic. :D)

Now there's a word I though I would never see on this forum LOL....about shot water through my nose while drinking :woop:

big red marino
03-19-2010, 09:02 AM

You need a friend that will drive for you and then keep at it. We tried like maybe 10 times before I got 4 kills. I went double kill...tons of kill assists...then finally triple kill.