PDA

View Full Version : Question about "Et tu Brute"

Judivarious
03-17-2010, 01:28 AM
So, let's say I knife a friend....twice, then after the game he removes me as a friend, do those two previous kills count?

NGF xXxSPiTxXx
03-17-2010, 01:48 AM
I far as I can tell. All kills on friends count. But he has to be on the other team. you can knife him 5 times and it will give it to ya. As long as he is your friend when you knife him.

InsaneKane87
03-17-2010, 02:10 AM
I far as I can tell. All kills on friends count. But he has to be on the other team. you can knife him 5 times and it will give it to ya. As long as he is your friend when you knife him.

How do you get one of your friends on the enemy team tho ?

McGoogles
03-17-2010, 02:12 AM
How do you get one of your friends on the enemy team tho ?

Keep on joining a game solo and try to get into a match that's full on your team, but spots left open for the other team. Then invite your friend(s) and do it.

Chuppernicus
03-17-2010, 02:24 AM
or...
join a game with your friend. See if there is a spot on the other team. Leave. Check recent players, join game of a player on the OTHER team. Meet up with your friend in the bushes and take turns sticking each other!
Problem solving-gotta love it.

Had a student try to friend 5 guys he knifed, after he gave them the ole' stick-a-roe. It did NOT work. They must be a friend and on the other team for it to count.- And yes it can be the same buddy 5 times. I've tried it top confirm.

What's really funny is there is another post already made at the bottom of the page about Et Tu Brute.

MGAwesome
03-17-2010, 02:49 AM
What's really funny is there is another post already made at the bottom of the page about Et Tu Brute.

There's also about three hundred throughout this forum. GAH.

Analgia
03-17-2010, 04:06 AM
There's also about three hundred throughout this forum. GAH.
How to alternate fire? :) (kidding)

Judivarious
03-17-2010, 05:01 AM
I just got it. Went into a couple games and added random people as friends, with a message asking them to add me so if I did happen to get a knife kill on them it would count toward the achievement, and not to think of it as me asking to boost.

Then after 27 "lol f**" messages (I'll let you fill in the 3 letter f word.) I finally got two guys who added me, then I just ran around knifing everyone (lol) until I knifed the two guys. One guy twice, then the other guy once, plus the sore loser that I had as a friend that I knifed twice earlier before he removed me as a friend, unlocking me the achievement.

I now also have 50/50 achievements....which will last till tomorrow (18th) when they release those new achievements....

DENAz666
03-17-2010, 07:02 AM
Just keep joining people on your friends list, if you get put in their squad, leave and then re-join. You'll eventually get on the opposite team