PDA

View Full Version : Smoke Launcher Kills?

Runic Aries
03-17-2010, 01:33 AM
Anyone gotten one of these yet? I just got one on accident when I thought I had the grenade launcher attachment.

qpRELENTLESSqp
03-17-2010, 01:46 AM
ya, its pretty funny when you get one, you just gotta be close to em and actually hit them with the grenade

Tx_Mace
03-17-2010, 01:51 AM
lol, i never knew you could kill someone with the grenade launcher, thanks for posting this because next time i have it out and a guy runs out in front of me i have a chance of killing him.

InsaneKane87
03-17-2010, 02:09 AM
Yeah ppl did that crap in MW2 all the time. The one lvl with the farm i was in a building and forgot i had smoke launcher i shot it at the outside of the barn but somehow it killed someone inside :| i was like wtf haha

Runic Aries
03-17-2010, 02:12 AM
Yeah ppl did that crap in MW2 all the time. The one lvl with the farm i was in a building and forgot i had smoke launcher i shot it at the outside of the barn but somehow it killed someone inside :| i was like wtf haha dude I have no idea wtf your talking about

InsaneKane87
03-17-2010, 02:46 AM
dude I have no idea wtf your talking about

I shot the smoke launcher at the outside of the barn, it killed a guy on the INSIDE. I dont know how it happened either but i dont get how you dont get that ?

Analgia
03-17-2010, 04:00 AM
ya, its pretty funny when you get one, you just gotta be close to em and actually hit them with the grenade
I was randomly firing smoke grenades into the air and got a kill on a guy I couldn't see :)

Runic Aries
03-17-2010, 04:15 AM
I shot the smoke launcher at the outside of the barn, it killed a guy on the INSIDE. I dont know how it happened either but i dont get how you dont get that ?

I think I'm confused by the MW2 part because there are no barns in that game nor smoke launchers.

fear30x
03-17-2010, 04:20 AM
yes smoke nades kill, most times it gotta be close

xD12xSTicKNasTY
03-17-2010, 04:21 AM
I think I'm confused by the MW2 part because there are no barns in that game nor smoke launchers.
I don't think he was talking about MW2 when he was talking about killing a person. On a side note, I never use those damn things.

InsaneKane87
03-17-2010, 09:21 AM
I don't think he was talking about MW2 when he was talking about killing a person. On a side note, I never use those damn things.

I was lol, and then i talked about something that happened in BC2 but i see where he was confused sorry.

DarkCrown
03-17-2010, 09:38 AM
My fav thing about Smoke Grenades is if you put the Smoke peck on you can use them in the UAV, so fun watching 3 of them babies come out of the UVA and blocking enemy snipers hehe.

You can shoot smoke grenade with UAV?!

Spawnus
03-17-2010, 09:51 AM
You can shoot smoke grenade with UAV?!

Yes you can, if you put the Smoke Perk on vehicles perks list and then get onto the UVA station and if you press the RB button it will fire out 3 Smoke Grenades.

Goatma001
03-18-2010, 04:49 PM
I just started using the assult class and i love the smoke launcher! I never got a kill with it yet bet it be hallarious but for now i use it to make a quick escape. I dont see why people complain about the 40mm launcher when its hard to get kills with it if ur in a fire fight and the smoke launcer is so much better cause you can make a quick escape and get more kills later on.

LethalEdge
03-18-2010, 05:31 PM
I've gotten a few smoke grenade kills on Arica Harbour on some unsuspecting snipers. :D

MediumMelanin
03-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Hmm, didn't know you could, lol, I'll try it later on...

iBlessing 09
03-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Never had one and I don't really use smokes so I probably wont get one for a long time.

PrinceofDeath86
03-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Dont have any kills with the smokes but I started using the shotgun attachment an that thing rapes people, jus make sure your standing up an not crouched behind a crate or something. Even if you can see over it, it will take both shells to kill someone.

abstract1620
03-18-2010, 11:37 PM
I just did it for the first time last night. our own UAV driver killed me twice in a row so i had to spawn @ the deployment and put a smoke grenade in his brain, it was pritty funny. I was looking for my repair tool but i thought wth this will work.

on a more serious note, smoke launcher is way under-rated. VERY valuable to place cover where there is none.

Daggra
03-19-2010, 12:44 AM
I always use the shotgun attachment because it can still kill even at decent range, in fact, I got a double kill with one shot once, so I stick to it all the time now, haha. But my friend religiously uses the smoke grenade, he always shoots it when arming/disarming objectives

Twrs828
03-19-2010, 12:48 AM
I know you can get kills with it, but can you get stars? Bravo to first person to get platinum if possible.

Daggra
03-19-2010, 12:51 AM
I know you can get kills with it, but can you get stars? Bravo to first person to get platinum if possible.

Nope, I don't think so. It doesn't have that little star thing on the weapons and gadgets page, and it doesn't have the "how many more kills until next star" box either.

Rjk117
03-19-2010, 01:22 AM
I never even considered using the shotgun attach till I
read this thread,thanks.